Chapter 47

Loki’s P.O.V

This didn’t feel right. Nothing felt right. Y/N came back and wasn’t being herself. And Sigyn just disappeared I know not where. “Y/N?” I slowly opened her room’s door and she wasn’t there.

Odd.

I went down to find her in the… lab. “What are you doing here?” she immediately turned around and hid something. “Uh, nothing. I was just passing by. Thought to look what is everything up to in here.” This isn’t her. I walked up to her and she was sweating. “Why are you sweating?”

“It’s hot in here.”

“The air conditioner is switched on. How in the nine realms can you possibly feel hot?”

“I don't know, I just am. I don't feel well.” She started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist. “Look at me.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I cant.”

“Why?”

“I don't know.”

“Y/N, you’ve been acting really odd lately.”

“Am I? I didn’t know. I'm just being myself.” I furrowed my brows at her as she tried to look away. I pinched her arm and she flinched. But I didn’t. I felt nothing. I was supposed to feel the pain too but I didn’t. This isn’t Y/N.

Oh no.

No, no, no.

“Why’d do that?” she said rubbing her arm. I pushed her up against the wall. I was angry. “Where is Y/N?”

“What? Loki, I'm right here.”

“You.are.not.Y/N.”

“Darling, why’d you say that.” Okay she was definitely not Y/N. She didn’t call me ‘darling’ since a year. “Listen here carefully, Sigyn. I know it’s you and you can’t hide it. Tell me where Y/N is or I might end up doing something wrong to you.” She smirked as her eye color changed back to her own deep blue. “Ah, finally. Some sense.” She pushed me away and sat on a table. My rage was at its peak at the time.

“Sigyn, where is she?"

“Sweetheart, I am your wife. And you care for her? what happened to you?” she cupped my face and caressed it. I pushed her hands away in an instant. “Oh my. Don't tell me Odin wiped your memories.”

“He did.” I sighed and leant on the wall. “Do you really don't remember anything or are you trying to forget everything?” I did try to forget all of it because it was painful to remember. Sigyn hugged me from the back and sighed. “Loki, you were everything I had. You are everything I have. My father’s dead too. My… my child… is al-”

“It was your fault.” I interrupted her before she could continue. “What? My fault? What did I do?”

“You killed half of the Asgard’s people.”

“And do you know why I did that?”

“Because you practiced dark magic.” Sigyn began laughing and shook her head trying to keep away the painful tears from escaping her eyes. “Really? I practiced dark magic? Wasn’t my magic enough for me? wow, Odin really is a great story teller. No doubt.”

Wait what?

“What do you mean?” I think I was going to have a panic attack now. “Let your father tell you by himself. Asgard. Now.” She said and held my hand. I can’t take her to Asgard. She’ll destroy more than anything and everything. “No.” I firmly replied and she ignored, dragging me to Thor’s room. “You will not tell Thor about me or I will harm your precious little girl.” Sigyn said and opened the door. Now I'm being blackmailed.

Great.

I couldn’t even talk to her as she was out of her powers now. But I did feel weakness and coldness on my skin. Where in the worlds did this stupid wife of mine put Y/N? “Hey Thor!” Sigyn said and hugged him. “Oh hey Y/N. you seem fresh. Good to know.”

Only if he knew it wasn’t her. I had to do something right now.

Oh yeah, I have a great plan. Hopefully, Heimdall is seeing all this and knows what I'm thinking about. Hopefully. “Loki?” Thor snapped me out of my thoughts as he shook me. “What?”

“Let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“Asgard. Y/N misses it there. We haven’t been there in a while either.” Thor spoke and walked out of the room. Sigyn smirked and hooked her arm around me.

“Let’s go there, my darling.” She spoke with the evilest tone in the history of evilness. I sighed, knowing I had no other option than to not let Sigyn hurt Y/N. I had to hint Thor or someone from the team. Whom should I go to?

Stark.

I need to go to him. Maybe he’ll kill me but he still cares for her. “Uh, Sigyn, I think I forgot something. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Oh, I’ll come with you too.”

“No. I mean, I need to get something private.”

“Loki, I'm your wife. What's there to hide from me?”

“Sig, if your my wife, doesn’t mean I show you everything. There are somethings which are quite personal.” She sighed and thought for a moment.

“Fine. I trust you sweetheart.” Thank goodness. I teleported myself in front of Stark’s room. To my luck, he was in there, as the noise of him hammering something was definitely audible. I knocked and the door opened.

“Stark?” he sat facing the wall in some corner, light flashing in front of him. “Yes that’s me.”

“Stark, look at me. this is important and I don't have much time.” He turned at me just to get angry. “How did you come in you fucking monster!”

.
“Stop it and listen to me.”

“Why should I listen to your idiotic meaningless words?”

“Y/N is in danger.” His expression softened.

“The one who’s been with us isn’t Y/N. It’s her twin sister, Sigyn. She is dangerous. I'm taking her to Asgard and until then, I want you to find Y/N. Please.” I said and he didn’t reply.

“Do not tell this to anyone. I need you to be working all by yourself. If Sigyn finds out about it, she’ll probably kill me. But please, find Y/N and take good care of her.” I said and walked away. Sigyn was on her way to find me.

“There you are. I told the rest of the team that we’ll be gone for a while. Let’s go.” She spoke and we both walked to Thor. He called upon Heimdall and we were brought to Asgard.

Hopefully, Tony finds Y/N and keeps her safe.

...And not tell everyone about it.