Chapter 33

You were led to Loki’s room. The doors were closed and the servants walked away. You pushed the doors open and walked in. Loki’s room was a perfect description of his personality. It had a huge window by his bed, his bed had green silk sheets, a huge wardrobe, a lot of books, his ‘daggers’ collection, there was yet another door. You opened it and it was the bathroom. A huge one, with a bathtub, and all sorts of things. You sat on his bed, not knowing what to do, and stared out of the window. It was peaceful until Thor broke into the room with the loudest voice.

“oh Y/N I've been searching for you.” He said and walked up to you.

“what is it Thor?”

“wait… why are you in Loki’s room?”

“Because the servants led me here.”

“What? This is against the rules. No woman is to sleep in a man's room before marriage. Anyways I was going to ask you if you wanted to meet my friends. You’ll love them.” He didn’t let you protest and pulled you out towards a hall kind of a room. There were three men and a lady, sitting and chattering.

“Everyone, meet lady Y/N. Y/N, they're my friends, Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral and Sif.” Thor said introducing everyone. “hey uh. Its nice to meet you all.” You said and shook their hands. “Ah, its my pleasure meeting a beautiful lady like you.” Fandral said and bowed holding your hand, kissing your knuckles. Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed. You sat with Sif, laughing at the boys getting all stupid.

“How does it feel here?” Sif asked, starting a conversation. “well, it feels amazing. I never thought I’d visit a place like Asgard. Its more of a heaven.” You said and Sif smiled. You had been conversing with her for hours now.

She’s really fun to be around with.’

Everyone were laughing in the room until you heard someone scream.

“Y/N! Y/N WHER-” Loki stood by the doors, with the most unpleasant look on his face. “Loki, I'm here.” you said and walked up to him. His jaw tightened when he looked at you and then back at the rest of them. “Why don't you join in, Loki? I assume Lady Y/N is having much more fun with us.” Fandral smired, making Loki clench his fists. “Loki are you okay?” you whispered, and he relaxed. Only a little bit. “Y/N its time for you to…rest.” Loki said and Volstagg stood up. “oh leave her, Loki. she’s having fun here. Aren’t you, Lady Y/N?” “uh, yeah. I am. Loki, do you want to join in?” you asked and Loki didn’t reply. He simply left. You looked at Thor, waiting for him to say something, but he just shrugged. “looks like he doesn’t want to join in.” Volstagg said and continued to eat his appetite. “uh, I’ll be back. I need to check on Loki.” you said but were quickly stopped by Fandral.

“you don't need to worry about him. he’s always been like this; he never sat with us.” Fandral led you back to sit. “why are you so worried? You're not courting him or something. Let him be.” Fandral said and you glanced at Thor. He was already looking at you. You raised your eyebrows, indicating him to do something so that you could get out. he didn’t catch it at first, but later understood. “Y/N, I apologize. You were supposed to rest but I brought you here. now if mother knows, I’ll be dead. Lets get you back.” Thor said and stood up, offering his hand. “Woah Thor hold up.”

“Sif, no.” Thor said and nodded at you. Thor walked you back to Loki’s room. “why was Loki like that?” you asked, standing in front of his room. “he never liked talking to my friends a lot.” Thor said and smiled, walking away. you opened the doors to find an angry, pissed, annoyed Loki, laying on his bed, playing with a glass. You closed the doors behind and walked a little closer to draw his attention.

“Oh I thought you were having fun. Don't want to have more?” Loki asked in a pissed tone, not even bothering to look at you.

oh gosh don't tell me I have to convince him. He’s tough.’

“yeah I was. Nothing’s bad with them. Why are you so pissed?” you sat down beside him. he still didn’t look. “Oh, am I? Thank you so much for the comment.”

“Loki, what is it?”

“its nothing, Y/N.”

“Really? Even if you're the God of Lies, remember, I've lived with you for a year and a half, you can never lie to me. Now tell me, what is that’s bothering you?” 

“its nothing Y/N.”

“Stop lying.”

“It.is.nothing.”

“there is something…”

“ALRIGHT. I’M SCARED, OKAY?”

“what can you possibly be scared of?”

“I’m scared of losing you, Y/N. I never liked Thor’s friends. This has happened to me at many occasions. If I get something good that Thor doesn’t, all his pathetic little friends mock me, or take it away from me. I noticed how Fandral was looking at you. He’ll ask you out too. I fear that you might leave me for any of them, maybe even Thor. They're good looking after all. What am I? I'm just some guy who is adopted, living under the shadows of Thor’s greatness, and now, a monster.” Loki said and you couldn’t believe the words he spoke.

“Loki, are you mad?” How could he even manage to say all that?

“Possibly.” You hit Loki’s arm and went closer to him.

“Loki, I don't care about how good looking anyone else is. For me, you're a diamond. I’d never leave you for anyone. Fandral has no idea how deeply in love I am with you, and his good looks or charming talk wont change it. Speaking about Thor, I always treated him like my brother, and he treated me as his sister. There’s no room for us to be like ‘that’. You're no monster, Loki. You're my dear lover, my prince, my world. You're my everything. If love was like time, I’d give you eternity. It might sound cliche but in the movie of my life, you're the leading man. Heck, you're the only man in the movie! I love you from all my heart and soul, and that will never change.” You said and hugged Loki, while he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

“Y/N, all that you said, it was too much for me to handle. I love you too, my princess. I promise that I’ll never leave you, no matter what happens.”

He pulled away and gently kissed you. It was gentle, but so passionate. You cupped his face with one hand and grabbed his arm by the other. His hands snaked behind your back, pulling you closer, and kissing you deeper. Every touch of his was flattering. His skin; so smooth and flawless, his lips; so soft and kissable. Words couldn’t describe.

Seriously, what do they feed on Asgard?

“Well, that is cute…” you suddenly pulled away and turned around to find Frigga on the door.

Really? Anyone but the QUEEN?

you jumped from above Loki and hopped out of the bed. She grinned and walk towards the both of you. “Mother, you could’ve knocked.” Loki said with his hands in his face.

“I’ve been knocking for five minutes.” She rolled her eyes, making you and Loki burn red. “so, by looking at the scene, I think you haven’t told her anything yet, am I right?” Frigga looked at Loki, raising her eyebrows. “No I haven’t and yes, you're right, as always.” Loki mumbled the last part making Frigga grin wider. “Wait what is going on? Who didn’t tell whom what?” you glanced at Loki, then back at Frigga. “Well, we seem to find your origins, based on your powers. Although they aren’t a hundred percent sure, because you don't have all of your power.” Frigga explained.

“And… I am supposed to know that. But a jealousy Loki couldn’t tell.”

“Hey! that’s off topic.” Loki commented, furrowing his eyebrows. Frigga chuckled before speaking.

“okay Y/N. Its quite unique and rare at the same time.”

Oh lord, here goes nothing’