Chapter 4

I woke up to find myself on a comfy bed. It was big enough to fit me and 2 more people like me. I sat up and looked around… Where am I ? I saw my stuff near my bed. Oh shoot… Where’s Darcy? I got up and looked around the room.

“Y/N! oh my god you're alive!” Darcy shouted running towards me and hugged me tight enough to break my ribs.

“Darcy, I can’t breathe!” I said and she loosened her grip. She had a ‘fangirl’ look on her face.

“ OH MA GAWWWD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE! WE ARE WITH THE AVENGERS!! AAAHHH” She shouted and squealed with excitement.

Ah, now I see why. She Is now a huge fan of them, because she found hot guys. That's mostly what she does. I barely knew anyone. We both went out of the room to find all ‘kinds’ of people gathered. There was a guy who was chained up. I guess he was that moron who threw me off.

Stupid.

We walked towards them so that we can get out. I had to meet my mother and not waste my time. The man with the hammer looked at me and smiled.   “ looks like the girl woke up.” He said and everyone turned around me. “ah kid you're fine!” the guy in the suit said walking towards me.

I could see Darcy get all excited. “she's no kid, Tony. She’s something different. Didn’t you see she was FLOATING in the sky with some magic” a lady with short hair and black dress said as she walked up to me.

“I'm Y/N. and I need to get out of here. I'm here looking for my mother.” I said with firmness in my voice even though I was scared. Everyone gasped looking at you. Darcy was just drooling over this guy in American patterned dress. Well he was kinda hot though.

“you're… you're Y/N?” the American guy said rushing towards me. “ we need you to stay here okay? I know about you. Your mother told me. she will be here in a moment. Please get inside as soon as possible it’s not safe for you here.” He said and glanced at the guy who was chained. I nodded but suddenly my hand was glowing again and it suddenly took me next to the chained guy.

“Y/N no!” the hammer-guy said and I reached, well my hands automatically reached towards the chained guy. He looked at me confused. “ I swear I'm not doing this by myself it’s just happening.”

You said as your fingers ran down to a bruise on his cheek. It disappeared. Then your fingers just brushed against his bruises on face and now he looked perfectly normal. He was also shocked himself.

“Thor what is going on?” the iron-guy asked. “ we need her to get away from Loki right now. This cant… this can’t happen…” the hammer-guy said and the American guy came to me and pulled me back on my feet.

“hey Y/N please go inside we will provide you everything you want it’s not safe for you here. I know there’s a lot of explaining but please,” he said. I nodded and took Darcy with me, who was I guess half dead of shock for what she saw.

“Y/N WHAT WAS THAT? HOW DID YOU-“ Darcy said as soon as we got inside the room.

“ I don’t know Darcy! It just happened on its own. I’ve been having this golden thingy for about 5 years now. And I don’t know what it is!” I said and sat on the bed.

“ let’s just not freak out and prepare your mind because you're going to meet your mom!” Darcy said and took some new clothes from my bag and threw it on me. “c’mon get dressed you silly” she said and I took my clothes and went in the bathroom.

I come out and hear people screaming at each other. I went out to see if everything was alright. As I stepped out, everyone was glaring at me with anger.

What is going on?