Chapter 14

It has been 6 months since you ever met The Avengers. You got really close to them, and they treated you like you're their family. Turns out your parents were also actually never your parents. Wow. You wondered if you ever had parents or you just flew from heaven to earth like female Jesus but without a mother. Eventually, Loki and you became best friends, for not only sharing same interests, but also for understanding each other and creating a mess out of everyone. The team didn’t treat Loki any different. Thor and Loki visited Asgard after Thor’s hair was back to normal. Their father, Odin was not happy with the mess Loki had created. He was to be punished in Asgard but Thor convinced his father, for which his father had forbidden the return of Loki to Asgard. It has been 2 months since Loki didn’t went to Asgard, and especially to his mother.

“Pssstt… Loki!” you whispered to a sleepy Loki, lying on the couch at midnight.

“ughh Thor just leave me unless you want to be killed.” Loki growled turning to the other side. “Okay Loki that’s offensive. My voice isn’t as rough as Thor!” you said and flipped his hair on his face. He got up quickly rubbing his eyes.

“Oh I'm so sorry Y/N. it’s just Thor has been coming up and telling me to sleep in the room, but its nice and cold here. he's a pain in my ass.” He sat up explaining with his sleepy voice, yawning. Oh gosh he was too adorable and hot at the same time.

“fine but get up quick I need to show you something.” You said and grabbed his hand dragging him because he was too lazy to get up. “Ugh Y/N its literally half past one why were you awake till now?” Loki asked and you just ignored, still dragging him. You reached the elevator and pressed the button for the topmost floor. Loki slept standing in the elevator with you as his support.

Ding!

The doors opened and you slowly walked out with a sleepyhead. This was the floor where Nat and Tony had their rooms. Both of them would kill you for staying up this late. You walked to the stairs that led to the roof. “Ok listen here, Loki… Loki? LOKI!” you shook him hard to wake him up. He's been walking and kinda sleeping. ‘Oh god what am I going to do with this creature.’

“You, just need to kiss me.” Loki said and his eyes went wide. He stood up, out of your support and looked down. “What?” you asked with your eyebrows raised. “What?” Loki made a straight face and looked at you. You sighed and took him to the roof.

“Wow… this is… beautiful.” Loki looked at the sky and exclaimed. The stars were bright, the moon was big and the breeze was cool. “Loki look! A shooting star! Make a wish!” you said and closed your eyes, making a wish. After a few moments, you opened your eyes and looked back at Loki.

“what did you wish for?” you asked getting all excited. “oh I'm surely not going to say that out loud now.” Loki said and smirked. “let’s go back inside before you get cold and also not get caught.” He said and got a hold of your hand. Surprisingly, his hands were warmer than usual. You both went back inside and into your rooms to call it off for a day.

A/N:- Yeah I know it's a small chapter but I've been travelling so I'm sorry.

Hope you're liking it so far.

There's more to come :)