Chapter 5

“Y/N what is going on? What did you do to Loki?” the American guy asked me rushing towards me.

“how am I supposed to know? I don’t even know who you all are! I don’t know who Loki is!” you said and backed up.

“ ok so I'm Tony, this is Hulk, this is Thor, this is Natasha, this is Steve, also known as Captain America. And the guy whom you ‘healed’ is Loki. Cool? Now tell us what did you do to him?” the iron-guy, Tony I guess said pointing towards everyone.

“I have no idea wha-“ my ears started to ring loudly and the next moment, I saw everyone on the floor and Loki stood behind with a huge stick that had a glowing stone in it.

“Y/N… am I right?” he said slowly walking towards me.

“ please don’t hurt me I have nothing to do with anyone of you. DARCY! DARCY HELP!” I shouted and started to move back.

“oh darling, that friend of yours left this place hours ago. There’s no one you can shout for help” he smirked and was standing inches away from me.

“ oh, please I am sorry if I hurt you please leave me.” I said and my back hit the wall.

Loki brought that stick’s end and touched me. He was surprised. “ it usually works. What happened?” he said and tried again. He looked confused and grabbed you by your waist tight.

“You're coming with me.”

He said and I saw a hammer fly to my side. It hit Loki and I fell down on the ground. The hammer returned to Thor’s hand. “ Y/N GO NOW!” he said but Loki managed to get a grip of me. I clenched my fist and my hand started to glow again. Loki looked terrified and caught my hand before I could do anything.

“you are, all of you, beneath me! I am a GOD you dull creatures, and I'm taking this girl of yours away. If you want her safe, stay where you are.” He said and soon we disappeared.

I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed. I looked around and saw I was in a small house. I went down to find Loki laying on the couch while staring the ceiling. He saw me and sat up.

“I won’t hurt you Y/N. please calm down. I promise I won’t hurt you.” He said and stood up slowly, keeping an eye on my hands and walked towards me.

“how can I believe you? You threw me off of that tall tower to die, and I guess you have killed many people too. What do you want? Why are you doing all of this?” I said moving back, until I hit a table. Damn. Why can’t I just stop hitting things?

“yeah well I did that and I kinda liked it. But I'm here not to hurt anyone so if you please stop freaking around, it’ll be better for you and me.” he said and stopped in front of me.

“ how am I not supposed to freak out when I'm here trapped with a monster who can probably kill me anytime, and I have nothing to contact anyone???” I freaked out more, making him angry.
He hit the table hard and walked more closer to me. I had to sit on the table to avoid too closeness.

“listen here you little brat. I am no monster and you all are made to be ruled. And now, if you make another noise, I will show you no mercy.” He was inches away from me.

“ you think you can scare me? with all that stupidity? You ARE a monster. You killed many people. And you will harm me. you haven’t shown me mercy at first, what will you show me now huh?” I said and pushed him back.

I definitely made a mistake….

Loki was mad…

Really mad right now...