Chapter 37

“Y/N, you know, I kinda want you to try something.” Bruce said and walked up to you. You were on the couch observing that device Hayden gave you as a ‘tracker’. You hid it quickly in the pocket of your hoodie and looked up at Bruce.

“What is it Bruce?”

“Well, you see, I've got this device which I made a little improvisations in just now. It allows you to know the basic medical reports of a human by just looking at him or her, like the blood pressure, heart beat rate, etc.”

“Why don't you try it by yourself?” you asked taking the device which looked like glasses in your hand.

“Well, there’s this observation of mine that if I try my own things, I wont be satisfied. So yeah.” He said and you wore the glasses.

“Now, what?” you asked looking around. Bruce ran to get a remote kinda thing. He pressed a button and the word ‘Welcome’ was visible for you in the air. “Bruce, it’s asking for verification code.”

“oh. Say ‘Tomatoes’” you laughed and raised your eyebrows at him. “Whaaatt? A genius scientist and the code is tomatoes? You got to be kidding me.” the moment you said tomatoes, there were some wordings appearing in the air. “is it working Y/N?”

“I guess it’s starting up.” There were blue lights everywhere. You began looking around with the glasses on. “Ok I'm going to look at you first Bruce.” You said and turned to face him. your eyes widened and you took the glasses off. “What happened?” Bruce asked, and you were embarrassed.

“Are you sure its for reports? Because I think I saw you… Naked.” You said and tried to hold in your laughter.

“WHAT? Oh no Shit…” Bruce screamed and ran away towards the lab. You stood there for a moment before breaking into a laughter. “What's so funny Y/N?” Tony came up eating blueberries. You couldn’t stop laughing and Tony started to laugh too. “What’re you laughing at?” you asked, finally stopping, almost. “I don't know. You were laughing, so I laughed too. What were you laughing at anyways?” Tony asked handing you some of his treat.

“Bruce had something for me to try on. It was supposed to show me medical reports of a person. So I first tried it on Bruce and I saw him naked.” You said and Tony choked on his water.

“you WHAT? OH MY GOD I NEED THOSE GLASSES.” Tony said and ran away to the lab. You could hear Bruce and Tony arguing. You looked at the ring you were wearing, which was given by Loki. You smiled at it, thinking about your moments with him. It’s been a year and it was unbelievable. You walked to his room wondering if he was in there.

“Loki?” you knocked and waited for reply. The door opened and you were pulled in.

“oh Y/N I was missing you so much.” Loki said and hugged you. You giggled and kissed his cheek. “Loki, I can barely breath. You're hugging more like Thor nowadays.” Loki pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows at you. You smiled and poked his nose. You flopped on his bed and took the book that was laying there. Loki laid beside you and played with your hair. “So, you were reading? What is this book about?” you asked curiously, flipping pages of the book.

“These are the tales of Asgard. My mother used to read me these in my childhood. It really was and is one of my favorite books.” Loki said and you nodded. You observed the words and pictures, trying to understand the story by just looking at the picture. You took the book and stood up. “It is your favorite, I see. I'm going to give Thor this book.” You said and stuck your tongue out.

“Y/N, no. That oaf will misplace the book.” Loki said, slowly walking towards you.

“Want it back? Catch me.” you said and ran outside.