Chapter 22

You were sent back to the tower and had all your powers. So you just teleported into the living area. “Oh Y/N. did you sleep well?” Steve asked and you ran to him, embracing him into a hug. “haha I know I know you little kid. I missed you too. You slept for long.” He said and you pulled away. “oh yeah good news, Tony came back. He, uh, was drunk, and is now asleep. I think he wont wake up till night.” You smiled, a fake smile, and you could see Loki’s expression change from happy for you to suspecting on you. You turned to him and smiled. He returned a small smile. “I, uh, I need my phone. So if anyone of you wanna find me, I’ll be in my room. I feel tired.” You said and before anyone could say anything, you ran to your room. You just sat there; no thoughts, no expressions, no movement. Blank. You left your door unlocked, by which Loki walked in and waved his hand at you.

“Y/N? I've been calling your name for a while now.” He said and you stood up. “Hey, uh, would you mind leaving me for a while? I need some alone time, ya know.” You said, without making eye contact. “Y/N are you okay?” he walked towards you but you backed away. “Loki please, can you, like… walk out? I'm totally fine.” you politely asked him, still not making eye contact. “You don't seem fine to me.”

“I am fine, dear”

“I don't think so, Y/N.”

“I TOLD YOU I AM FINE. NOW GET OUT OF HERE. NOW.” You shouted at him, finally looking at his face. His eyes were wide, he was speechless. Without a word, he walked out with pure sadness on his face. After a few seconds, you could hear his room’s door shut loudly. You sighed and sat on your bed. You’ve been just sitting there for hours, until someone knocked at your door. You didn’t answer and the door opened. “Hey, Y/N. haven’t seen you in a while.” It was Thor. He sat down beside you and you gave him a fake smile. “hey Thor. Haven’t seen you either.” You said and Thor narrowed his eyes. “okay but that smile was so visibly fake. I'm used to recognizing them, all thanks to Loki.” He said and you closed your eyes shut. “Anyways, I came here to call you down. You have been here for hours. Its evening right now, So…” you stood up and took a deep breath.

“yeah lets go.”

You said and Thor smiled. You walked out with Thor, and passed by Loki’s room. You stopped for a moment and stared at the door. “Oh he’s just not in the mood. I tried calling him down and ended up getting stabbed.” Thor said and you looked away, walking towards the living area. Everyone except Loki was there. Even tony. He was talking with Bruce. He saw you walk in the room. And his expression changed from happy to something other than happy. “hey, Thor, I need to tell you something.” You whispered to Thor, and he nodded his head. You looked around, and out of the large glass windows. “nevermind.” You said and Thor raised his eyebrows. “okay. But if you need to talk, I'm always there.” He said and patted your back.

“hey Y/N finally you're out of your room.” Steve said and walked towards you. “now, give me my hundred dollars.” Thor said and looked at him. “oh well, everyone tried to bring you out, but you ended up throwing knives or daggers at us. Thor said only he could get you out. So like we had a bet. But Thor, you only get fifty, because the other fifty was for Loki, and he isn’t here.” Bruce said and Nat handed Thor fifty dollars. You smiled and giggled at their stupidity. “did I hurt anyone?”

“nope, luckily.” Clint said and sat down. You saw Tony walk up to you, and Thor whispered ‘good luck.’ “can you come with me for a second?” He asked and you nodded, without making any eye contact. He took you out in the balcony. You both just stood there for a while, watching the sunset. Tony cleared his throat and broke the awkward silence.

“uh, Y/N, I uh, I'm sorry.” Tony said and turned towards you. You looked at him and he pressed his lips into a thin line.

“Yeah, I know I’m stupid. I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that in the elevator. I mean, I can get another suit, but I cant get another you. I should’ve realized that earlier, but since I realize it now, I'm truly very sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.” He said and looked down. You just smiled and hugged him. He hugged back, stroking your hair softly.

“its okay Tony. You had the right to get angry. I shouldn’t have done that, but I did, and it was very obvious for you to get angry. You shouldn’t be the one asking for forgiveness, it’s the opposite way. I am sorry.” You said and Tony pulled away from the hug and kissed your forehead. “lets just forget all this, and all is forgiven Y/N. You’re the dearest to me, you're my little sister, doesn’t matter if not by blood, but surely by heart. And I don't ever want to lose you. I cant stay mad at you for long either. I love you.” Tony said and wiped the tears away from your face.

“I love you too.” You said and hugged him back. “Hey, save it for your little boyfriend.” Tony said making you laugh. “I don't know who my boyfriend is.” You said and pulled away from the hug. “oh I forgot to tell you, there was a package delivery for you. Its kept on the kitchen counter.” Tony said and both of you walked to the kitchen. You read the note on it and smiled. “what does it say?” Tony asked peeking into the note.

“Oh its actually from one of my friends from the M.I.B.”

“And who is it?”

“Agent H”

“ooo isn’t that the guy you worked with and said that he was very hot?” Tony asked and poked you. “yeah its him. Well then looks like I have to go tonight.” You said, taking the small pack in your hands. Tony went back to everyone and you were in your room. You opened the box and found some kind of a tech. ‘It’s a fully functioning teleporting device. We’ll need that during our mission tonight. Agent H’ You laughed at the note, knowing that you didn’t need it because you had those powers. You hid the device in your wardrobe. You took the note and turned it over. There was a phone number on it. Maybe it was Agent H’s number. You took your phone and texted the number.

Hey.

Hello, Agent T.

Oh so it’s you.

Yeah it is me.

What mission do we have today, exactly?

Well, its not a mission from the M.I.B, its more of a mission from my side.

Ooooo sounds interesting.

Yeah; Central park, 8:00pm; don't wear your M.I.B suit.

Uh, okay.

See ya Agent T.

See ya too, Agent H.

You kept your phone away and laughed to yourself.

‘This is definitely a date. So cute of him.’