Chapter 48

Your P.O.V

I woke up to find myself being shaken by Darcy. Something made me feel sick as I rushed immediately to the bathroom and threw up. Gosh, what is happening?

Wait, what is she doing here?

“Oh god Y/N you're alive.” She said hugging me tightly. “What are you doing here?” I asked sitting up from the bed and looking around. “What? I'm supposed to ask you that.” What? I looked around more carefully, realizing I was in her room.

Oh god, how did I get here?

Where's Loki?

Where’s Thor?

Oh god no why am I back in Canada? How did this happen? Questiones rushed through my brain and I think it would explode out any minute. “Y/N, are you okay? You seem a little pale.” Darcy asked, handing me a glass of water. I chugged it as fast as I could. I was nervous and that leads to me getting thirsty. I felt my senses tickle as my shivers were passed down my spine. Suddenly, I felt my hand getting numb. What was happening?

Oh yeah right, I'm feeling Loki. Wait, what's happening to him? “Darcy, get me back to New York please.”

“But why?”

“Please. Everyone is in danger there.” Darcy gave a ‘please explain me’ look and I sighed. I told her everything; my powers, stupid history, mine and Loki’s relationship, and the present situation.

“OH GOD YOU DATED HIM?” she screamed making my hand fly up to her mouth. “Shhh be quiet, will you?”

“Oh nobody’s home. But, was he good? Did you guys do something? Like-”

“Shut up. We did nothing like that.” I said those words but my mind raced back to that lustful day, where we did what we weren’t supposed to do. Thoughts of it automatically made me smile, but I bit my lip trying to stay serious. Okay back to reality. I had to go to everyone before that stupid sister of mine does something. How I wished I could just teleport there. Now I was no more different than a normal human being. “Y/N, I think you're just too lucky…” Darcy spoke as she stared at her phone.

“Well, my mom just said that she was offered a trip to US from her company. She isn’t planning to go as she still has work here. I’ll ask her to accept the offer and then…” she spoke and pointed at me. I really was lucky. “But, its after two days.” Two days? I cannot wait that long.

“Please, can you ask her a way to make it urgent?”

“That is the problem. The flights to us have been cancelled for the next week for some reason I don't know. And this…” she pointed at her phone before continuing. “is the earliest among them. It’s a situation here; take it or leave it.” Of course I wasn’t going to leave it. But then I had to wait for two days. That’s a really long time. I think I have to be patient. “Okay. I’ll take it. And I also get to spend time with you. It feels as if we’ve been torn apart.” that was very true. Every since the time in New York, I hadn’t had the chance to talk to her. either she was occupied or I was. “yeah, that too. Well, since you mentioned it, there’s a new restaurant down the street and it has THE BEST DESSERTS!” she squealed like a baby and I smiled to myself. Maybe these two days can help me get distracted from my stress already.

Loki’s P.O.V

Here we are, with the worst luck of my entire life. I wished Heimdall never opened the Bifrost. As we reached, Sigyn seemed so pleased and I swear I couldn’t even read her. she blocked me. but her face was enough to tell that she had bad intentions. Thor and Sigyn walked out while I followed back a bit slowly. I glanced at Heimdall and he nodded. Thank goodness he knows. “Thor, mind if you take Si- Y/N to the palace? I’ll come by after a while I need some air.” I lied.

Obviously, I had to talk to Heimdall. He seemed like my only option. Never in my life I thought he’d help me, and here we are, making that come true. “Sure.” Thor said and escorted Sigyn out of the Bifrost. She glanced back at me, giving her stupid evil grin. I had to stop her from reading me. “Heimdall,”

“I know Loki. I saw everything.” Heimdall spoke before letting me complete. “Why did you bring her here?” he asked with a lot of seriousness. This man was always serious. “Well, you might know she can torture Y/N and that’s not something I'm letting to happen. Also, I have something planned as well. I just need you to keep an eye on Y/N an-”

“I cannot see her…” Heimdall softly spoke as he stared outside. What does he mean by he can’t see her? This shouldn’t happen or I’ll fail miserably in my plan. And I don't like to lose. 

“What? What do you mean?”

“ I don't see her anywhere. She’s hidden from my eyes.” And only one thought came to my mind.

Sigyn.

She’s such an unholy creature. I take a deep breath to control the blood boiling inside me. “If you do, say me right there and then.” I said and walked out towards the palace. My room doors were already open. She must be in there. I walked in and she was sitting by the edge of the bed, sobbing silently. She was crying? I walked up to her and she had something in her hand. It was a painting... Where did that come from.

“We were so happy together.” She silently spoke as I sat beside her to have a good look of the art. I was surprised and shocked as well. It was a painting of me, hugging her from the back while my hands were placed on her stomach that looked like she was pregnant at the time. Well, I did look very happy in it, but I don't even remember a single bit. Where even in the world did that painting come from?

“I hid it under the wood of our wardrobe when there was a chaos in our lives. This was the only thing that I had of our child.” Her words were stabbing me like arrows in the heart. We sat there in silence, and she was still sobbing. I rubbed her back as I had no idea what to do. I couldn’t share her grief as much, I remembered not a single scene. She took my hand and gently squeezed it, without facing me.

“Tell me Loki, what lies did Odin feed you?” I told her everything and the flames of anger were so clearly visible through her eyes. “And the whole Asgard knows it the way he said?”

“Yes.” she let out a slow breath, clenching her jaws. “Okay.” Was all she said.

Okay?

That’s it?

I thought she was going to tell me something much more. She finally looked at me, her eyes bloodshot red from crying; she looked like a mess. I felt a little bad for her. I don't know why. I wiped away a stray tear from her face and gave her a small smile. This was part of my plan.

I had to be normal until Y/N is found. And I was sure that she’d come to Asgard, ending this all up. I was drowning in my own thoughts until I felt a pair of lips on my own. I hesitated a little before giving in. I can’t mess this up. She smiled in the kiss and something about it was familiar. Images began flashing in my brain, and I exactly know what and how. I deepened the kiss just to get a clearer image.

I pulled back immediately, sweat forming on my skin as I began to shake a little with horror.

I saw it all.

She's a monster.

She's going to destroy us all...

Inside My Head - A Loki Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें