Chapter 34

Your P.O.V  

I waited impatiently for Frigga to speak further. She glanced at Loki and then back at me.

“Y/N, it is as strange as it will sound to be, but you're… Asgardian.”

Wait what?

“but not truly Asgardian.” Frigga continued.

“what do you mean not truly Asgardian?”

“well, when I was about to start my work on you, you looked very familiar to me. I still don't know why. After I was done, and after you left, Loki and I sat and studied you. You have trails of Asgardian blood. But it’s not yours. You are Asgardian, at the same time you're not.”

what in the world is that supposed to mean?’

“I still don't understand.” I exclaimed, running my hands through my hair. Frigga placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at Loki, as he began to speak.

“Y/N, do you remember the first time you saw me? and what happened to you?” Loki asked, holding my hand. You shook your head and he sighed. “Do you remember that I was badly bruised, and then your hands led you to me. you brushed your hand over my cuts and bruises and they healed. Your hand were directed, and you unwillingly healed me.”

oh yeah that.’

“so how’s that supposed to link?"

“Remember when you exclaimed that you’ve been having these powers for five years, you could only see them sometimes, yet you could do nothing with it. It was just a glow.” Loki said and you nodded. “well… your powers are the kind that must be awaken in order to be able to do its full action. You didn’t have anything that would provoke your powers during those five years. But when you came in contact with Loki, your powers reacted defensively to his own. What you possess, as powers, actually has its own mentality. It can react and sense in defense.” Frigga explained, clearing all you doubts about why only for defense.

“And when your powers sensed mine, it started to react strongly. Strongly because mine were comparatively equal as yours during that time. But then it sensed me familiar and weak, and hence, led you towards me. It didn’t heal me, it healed my powers. Eventually, it grew stronger after that incident in the garage kind of place. And then it was almost at its peak until you were drained. But you can only be drained by a being as capable and strong as you, or someone from your inheritance.” Loki finished, and my mind took time to process.

“We couldn’t find anyone else from your inheritance, as per your tests for now. So there is someone out there as strong as you. And if you're drained out completely, you're no less than a mere mortal. That particular being, has the rest of your powers. And is a threat to all the worlds, as no one can possess half powers, and not be dangerous. Your powers recognized Loki's because of an even in the past. I'm not sure why or how, but it has a really close connection with Loki.” Frigga concluded and I was still trying to process.

“okay so basically, you're telling me that there’s someone like me who now has half my powers?”

“Well, not exactly but you can put it that way. Now, you need to get some rest; for your body and your powers.” Frigga said and forced me to lay down. “if you need anything, our servants will always be ready to help.” And with that, she walked away. I took a deep, deep breath, and tried to understand as much as possible. “Darling, you need to rest now. Stop thinking about it too much.” Loki said and wrapped his arms around my waist while he laid behind me. I tried to sleep, while Loki played with my hair and held me close. I smiled to myself, and finally, closed my eyes.