Chapter 6

“I- I- I'm- sorr-” I stuttered and he cut me off by placing his hand on my mouth. His hands were cold.

“not.a.single.word” he said and dragged me back to the bedroom I woke up in. Oh gosh what is he going to do now? He better not do what I think he will, I'm still 17!

He threw me on the bed and locked the door behind him.

Phew.

Nothing more.

I laid down on the bed, tears rolling down my cheek, wishing to just undo everything and go back to where I was. I came here to meet my family, ended up trapped with Loki. I heard a knock on the window and saw Darcy.

“OH MY GOD Darcy!” I shouted and quickly covered my mouth before Loki hears me. I let her in and hugged her tight.

“Shh Y/N you're fine. I got the Avengers with me. They’re downstairs dealing with that Loki guy. We’re getting you to your mom. Right now. Come on let’s go.” She said and jumped out of the window.

I jumped out with her. I turned back and saw Loki being chained up, again. But he looked at me with pain. He kept looking at me and his eyes started to fill up.

He can cry? I didn’t know.

I felt bad for him. Wait why did I even feel anything? He killed many people he deserves to be in the jail. I ran inside the car Darcy went in and there was Natasha. She drove us for about 15 minutes and brought us back to the Stark Tower. I went in and found someone sitting on the couch. They stood up and ran towards me.

“oh my baby Y/N!” the woman cried and hugged me.

“…Mom? Dad?” I looked at them and they nodded. Oh my god I'm meeting my parents after 17 years. I hugged the both and cried for as long as I wanted. I could say I looked more like my mom.

“How're  you sweetheart? We missed you so much! I'm glad you're back!” my mom said as we took a seat. I suddenly was hurt when I remembered what my step-mom said me.

“Mom, why would you abandon me? why would you do that?” I asked with tears flooding down. Man, my tears can start a water bottle company now that I've cried too much.

“who said you that? We never abandoned you. You were stolen from us when you were 5 months old. The people who stole you said that you will be growing up under their control and they will turn you into a weapon for the sake of their safety. They thought that you were not a normal human and tried to take advantage of that. We tried to get you back many times but they tried to kill us. Then they gave you to one of the families of their workers. We didn’t know their location but when I got to know where you were, we sent you that envelope, and here you are, my darling, with us.” My father said and I was not having any reaction to react on that.

I was stolen?

I was just 5 months old?

I was to be a weapon?

Another lie, actually, another bunch of lies I grew up to.

Now I'm just glad to have my family back.

“Y/N there's something I want to tell you and its important.” Thor came in along with the other Avengers and of course Loki.

“It is serious.” He added.

Oh god what could it be?

Inside My Head - A Loki Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें