Chapter 36

Loki kissed you roughly before you could even protest. He gently laid you on your bed and climbed up on you. Your arms travelled around his torso until he pulled them back with a single hand and pinned you to the bed. He roughly entered your mouth and you let out a moan. His tongue explored your mouth while his other hand was on your waist. You wrapped your legs around him, pulling him completely onto you.

“Loki…” you whispered breathlessly, while he brushed his lips against your neck. Your breath hitched when he found the spot.

“Found it.” He whispered, sending chills down your spine. He began to kiss it, suck it, and bite it, while you grabbed his hair moaning.

He went low, kissing and licking your neck, your chest from the loose V neck of your shirt, lifting it up to bite and kiss your stomach, then pulling your pjs down before grabbing your thighs and kissing them. You held tight on your bedsheets as he rubbed and kissed your thighs, teasing you occasionally by kissing and slowly rubbing your flower through your panties. You pulled him up and kissed him, removing his shirt.

You felt his hardness against your thigh and smirked as he wasn't wearing any underwear. You traced your fingers through his so perfectly cut body while Loki snaked his arms under your shirt and looked at you confused. “You don’t w-”

“I don't wear it during nights.” You said and earned yourself his smirk. His hands snaked your bare back towards your chest as you dug your nails into his arms. He was grinding himself on you through his pjs, trying to calm himself down a little. You’d moan every time his hardness hit your spot. His hands travelled down your body and under your panties. You held his wrist and stopped him. He stopped kissing and looked at you. “Hmm?”

“Loki… you know it…” he sighed and flopped down next to you.

“It’s okay Y/N.” you placed your hand on his chest and kissed his nose.

“Well, that heated up quickly to be honest.”

“It did. And you stopped me.”

“Hey don't act like you don't know anything.”

“Yeah fine.”

“before anyone comes, lets sleep as we said them.” Loki pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

“I couldn’t ask for more, now that I have you. I love you so much Y/N.”

“Oh shut up Loki, you're so cliché. I love you too frosty.”

-----*-----

You were finally getting graduated today. You got out of the minivan and waited for the team to get out too. “Oh god Y/N, I am more excited than you are.” Nat said and hugged you. You walked in the auditorium and sat in your place with your classmates, while the team sat a few rows behind you.

“Now, I’d like to make an honorable mention. This student has made a big difference in the history of our institution, by her marvelous presentations, projects, assignments, and of course, participation. She has done a splendid job in every field; starting from academics to sports. I feel very pleased and happy to have her graduate from our institution. On behalf of the institution, I’d like to present her a trophy, as token of appreciation.
Miss Y/N, please come up on the stage.”

The principal/ headmaster spoke and you were shocked. You got up and everyone roared with cheers. You looked back and everyone were standing and applauding. You walked up to the stage and tried to not get nervous.

“I’d like to have one of her family members to please come up on the stage as well.” You noticed the team forcing Tony to walk up and he did. He hugged you tightly and let a few tears flow down. You received the trophy with Tony and smiled as widely as you can. After the program was over, you ran up to the team and hugged everyone.

“Y/N I'm really so proud of you.” Steve said and gave a pat on your back. “Where’s Tony?” you asked looking around. “Oh he's in the bathroom, maybe crying the shit out of himself. Now that we are done, lets go have a partaayyyyy!” Clint screamed and everyone cheered. You nudged Thor and he bent down.

“Where’s Loki?”

“Oh he... uh he was pulled away by some girl.”

“Which way?”

“That way.” Thor said pointing towards the backstage door. “guys, I’ll just meet some of my friends and come back in a few minutes.” You said and ran before anyone could stop you. You slowly opened the door and heard a girl speak. You hid behind the curtains and peeked.

It was the same girl who flirted with Loki on the first day.

That bitch...

“OH gosh you should know, you're such a fine man.” She said and pulled him closer by his collar. “Uh, thank you.” Loki said and tried to maintain distance.

“You should be lucky to have a sexy girl like me standing in front of you.” She said and pushed him on a table.

“I'm sorry but I need to leave. I have to meet Y/N.”

“Oh that bitch? You don't need her, she’s ugly.”

“Have care how you speak, she's my girl.”

“ oh really? I have a test tomorrow.”

“What is that to do?”

“I thought we were naming things we are going to cheat on.”

“Okay that’s enough.” I said and walked out. Loki looked at me with so much happiness, and walked up to me. “Ah, now there’s this.”

“You lay another finger on Loki, and I'm going to cut that unholy hands of yours.” you said and pulled Loki outside. You stopped near a lake and took a deep breath.

“Y/N I didn’t mean to do anything with her, she was all over me. I d-”

“I know, Loki. I trust you. It’s just, I hate her. I wished I punched her right there and then.”

“Let’s do it then.” You giggled and hugged him. he kissed your cheek and pulled you up in the air.

“Congratulations, my love. I'm really proud of you. I need credits.” Loki said and placed you on the ground, his breathtaking eyes staring into yours.

“Credits? Suuurrreeeee.” You said and he gently kissed your forehead. “I love you so much Y/N, I know I say it a lot but I do.”

“I love you too Loki.” With that, he kissed you while smiling in the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck while he placed one hand on your back and another on your waist. You broke apart and smiled.

“ we need to get back to everyone before they start searching for us. You said and walked back to everyone. Tony was there with his nose all red. “Oh my, Tony why is your nose red?” before he answered, he came running to you and hugged you. You almost fell but Loki caught both of you.

“Y/N I’M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!” he said and pulled away, smiling so widely. “TONY! LANGUAGE!” everyone shouted from the back, making you giggle.

Everyone went to a restaurant, had lunch, went back to the tower, burnt the kitchen down in an attempt of making a cake hy thor and Tony and not letting me help, and the day was fun.