Chapter 7

“yeah I’ll be there in a minute Thor.” You said and hugged your mom and dad one last time. They gave you a bag which maybe had clothes.

“There are clothes and some things you'll need inside, sweetie. Take care of yourself. We love you.” Your mom said and kissed you on your cheek.

“yeah, you too, mom and dad. I love you guys too.” you said and went inside your room, where Thor was already waiting for you, with Loki.

“Y/N, please be seated as it will be a long talk between us.” Thor said and you took a seat on the bed facing them both. Loki had his mouth shut so I guess he wouldn’t be saying anything. “yeah what is it Thor?” you said with a little hint of fear in your voice.

“well apparently, it seems like you have no idea why your hands glow and why you suddenly have powers, am I right?” he started. Definitely, no idea.

“ yeah you're right.” You said and kinda felt embarrassed.

“ and I know what you're thinking, Loki. I am not a witch, nor am I from a different planet.” You said and Loki looked at you shocked.

You were shocked yourself. He turned to Thor and murmured something under his closed mouth. Thor opened his mouth and Loki’s jaw was dropped already.

“how did you- how did you know what I was thinking?” Loki said suspiciously. “brother, she is no normal human. She ca-” Thor covered Loki’s mouth with his hand. “shh be quiet you idiot.” He whispered to Loki.

“uhmm...so as I was saying, Y/N, do you have any idea about what that is? Like… all the golden thing?” Thor asked again, smiling innocently, while Loki still looked at you with shock.

“No, Thor. I said already I have no idea. And I've been having it for 5 years now. I mean, my hands just glow and suddenly if I make a movement it creates a mess everywhere. And these glow only when I'm in need of defense, I guess.” You said, still looking down. You still didn’t get over the fact that you read Loki’s mind.

How?

“Okay so I need you to do something for me. and no, it isn’t bad, and it won’t harm you. Will you trust me?” Thor said with concern. I mean, he saved my life so maybe I can trust him. “yeah. What am I supposed to do?” you asked

“Not now, midnight, around 12:30am. Because I want to keep this between us, and I don’t want anyone else to know about it before I confirm it.” Thor said and stood up.

“Loki will be with us, but you need not be scared as his powers are now limited, and he can do no harm to you. Also, he’s chained up.” Thor said and dragged Loki to  his feet. Loki just rolled his eyes.

“yeah well I still can do things with my leftover powers” Loki said and smirked at you. Man, someone punch this guy in the face.

“Is his presence necessary?” you asked with a disgusted look. “yeah it is.” Thor said calmly, and sighed “unfortunately” he added. You giggled and then smiled at Thor.

“may I know why? Because I don’t want him to do something stupid to me, I'm 17.” You said and Thor laughed.

“don’t worry he won’t do anything stupid. And we need him because I feel that you a-” Thor was badly interrupted by a guy whom I've never seen before. “hey I was just here to say… uh, am I interrupting something?”

“Yes you are. Oh Y/N meet Bruce. You know that guy Hulk? Yeah that’s him” Thor said pointing at the guy.
“hey Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm Bruce.” “nice to meet you too, Bruce.” You said and shook his hand.

“well I was going to say that there's food down in the living area so if you're hungry you can come join us. Bruce said and walked out. You shared a look with Thor. After 2 minutes of face-talking by reading the face, You, Thor and Loki walked out of the room.

Now just waiting till midnight.