Chapter 13

You woke up horrified just to find Thor banging your door loudly. "Y/N open up! Quick!" you got up and opened the door immediately. "what happened Thor? Is everything okay? Did you blow up the kitchen again? Is Hulk smashing stuff?" you asked worriedly. "haha no Y/N. everything is okay." Thor said and laughed. " geez... you scared the hell out of me. what's the matter then?"

"Loki's up. And well, everyone isn't normal. So I thought you might help since you can get this under control. Well everything is a mess." Thor said and you nodded. "I'll be there in a minute. Just don't frustrate him." You said and freshened up. You walked where everyone was and found that Steve was wearing a birthday cap.

The hall was a mess. There were balloons everywhere, everyone had frosting over their faces, Thor and Clint hung Tony upside down and threw water balloons on his back. Nat and Bruce were chasing Loki, who had a Llama in his hand. You stood there and smiled at how dumb yet cute they could be. As you were standing, you felt a plate of whipped cream fly on your face. You cleaned it off your eyes to find Steve laughing at you and holding another plate. "oh no you didn't." you ran behind him holding a cup of beer and threw it all over him.

"oh great Y/N's here. can you get me down PLEASE HELP ME! MY HEAD IS GOING TO BURST!" Tony shouted while Thor continued to throw balloons on him. You went up to tony and untied him making him to fall on the floor. "What is going on?" you shouted and no one replied, continuing to have their own fun. You sighed and turned on the T.V. It opened the news channel, and was currently reporting about the disaster of New York. Loki turned his head towards the T.V. and suddenly stopped.
'oh shit' was all everyone mumbled. You switched it off at that moment and Loki was all sad again. You and Thor ran up to him. "Hey Loki what's in that Llama? Did you find any chocolates? What's in it?" Thor said and tried to calm him down.

"I... I'm fine guys, don't worry. I'm normal now." Loki said and sighed. Tony sat on the chair with relief. Loki then looked at you and now you could see his deep emerald green eyes. You sighed in relief.

"well, I am really very sorry for the mess I've created. I really feel guilty. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do any o-" "it's okay Loki. We understand. And we know what has been done to you. We aren't mad at you anymore. You're a part of us now." Steve said and Loki had almost cried. Okay wow he wasn't one of those who'd cry but hey, he has emotions too, right? Right. "Well I still am scared of you and your aliens so I need you to gain trust, especially mine. It simple. Don't try to be stupid and escape." Tony said and you glared at him. "ah my brother and trust never go together." Thor said making you all laugh.

"hey that stupid T.V. interrupted all our fun. Loki WATCH OUT!" Nat said and threw a water balloon at him. He dodged it and it hit you, making you wet. After a few more HOURS of fun, which lasted for long, you all cleaned up, and did whatever suited you the best. You just took a book and sat on a love sac at the corner.

"So you like reading books, I see." Loki said, making his way towards you. "Yeah well, I really like reading when I have nothing in mind." You said and moved a little, giving some space for Loki to sit down. "Mhmm." Was all he said and sat down making you to almost fall off of the sac. "Oh shit I'm sorry." Loki said and you could see him holding his laughter back. You just glared at him and let it go. You continued to read your book and observe everyone. "How are you feeling now?" you asked turning towards Loki. "guilty"

"oh c'mon you know it wasn't you, then why feel guilty?" Loki took a deep breath before answering your question. He was going to start but didn't say anything and shut his mouth. "it's okay if you don't want to talk about it." You said and relaxed on the love sac.

"uh Y/N? how did you... how did you do that? Like... read my mind, I mean, you uh... you know, you uh... um you... didn't have to do that but you did it by... uh... like, you know, by uh..." Loki was flushed red while speaking. You could do nothing but smile at him. "oh I uh, well there was book on your bed the other day. Since I am a bit curious about everything, I decided to see what was in it, it was quite attractive too. I barely understood anything but managed to read a spell, and decided to try. And yeah, it worked." You said and Loki nodded slowly. "oh okay, well if you want, I can teach you other spells too, as it seems to me that you're getting used to your magical-ish power. I don't exactly know what it is and I've never seen such thing in my entire life. And also, I think we'll go to Asgard after Thor's hair is normal, and get you to my mo... my... mother." Loki chocked on his words.

"You miss her, don't you?" you said, slowly placing your hand on his back. He nodded. "hey lets go and teach you some stuff, fine?" Loki asked getting up, which made you to sink in the sac. "Yeah fine. Ugh I hit the floor." You growled and tried to get up. You could hear Loki giggle and offer his hand. You took it and got up. "let's go, quick before anyone sees or else, they are going to get to our nerves." You said and both of you ran towards the stairs instead of the elevator.

"HEY Y/N USE PROTECTION!" Tony said and you stuck your tongue at him. Typical Tony. You and Loki reached to his room and well, it was much messier. "Oh I uh, I'm sorry for the mess." He said and with just a flick of his fingers, his room was neat. Damn. You and Loki spent many hours in his room, trying to learn new magic and spells. You both did this for many days.

Occasionally, you would mess up and once turned Loki into a toddler, and show it to everyone. Everyone would just 'awwwwwwww' at him, and Thor would hug him so tight that Loki stabs him many times to get rid of him. Loki was mischievous too; he'd cry out so loud that he got on everyone's last nerve. He'd slap Thor if Thor ever tried to tickle him or kiss him on the cheek. He'd pee purposely when tony or Clint tried to hold him. Nat was scared after baby Loki pulled her hair so tight that she had to have rest for few days. Looking at all this, Steve and Bruce never EVER tried to have him. But he was calm around you. Sometimes he'd tuck your hair, but not as hard as Nat.

Sometimes, you'd change him to a wolf cub, sometimes into a cat. Eventually, you learnt the basic spells and strengthened the telepathy between you and Loki.