Chapter 51

It’s been a month. You paced around the room, thinking a way to escape out of this stupid room without alarming the security and of course, without Nat noticing. She was said to ‘keep an eye’ on you. “Ughh…” you growled and hit the trash bin tossing it upside down. “there has to be some way…” you mumbled to yourself before flopping ‘unattractively’ on the bed. You closed your eyes, letting sleep take over your consciousness, until you heard a little voice somewhere. You shrugged it away but heard it again.

mmm…’ this time, the voice tried to say something and it sounded like a kid or a baby. You sat up immediately. “Nat?” you called while trying to look outside the window. “Waddup Y/N.” she came in in an instant with bunch of strawberries. You ran towards her and snatched them before she could say anything.

“Geez Y/N. you need to stop doing that. And look at yourself, you’re growing fat. You need to get in shape soon honey.” She said as you glanced at your now a-fat-tummy. “Nat, is there any kid around?”

“No, why would there be any kid?”

“Because I heard a noise. Of a baby.” You said and heard the noise again.

mmomm…’

“DID YOU HEAR THAT?” you screamed.

“Y/N are you okay? I heard nothing.” Nat replied sitting down on your bed, munching on the strawberries. You snapped your head towards your left where you heard a baby cry. “Nat, I can hear a baby cry. ARE YOU DEAF?”

“Y/N CALM DOWN. I SWEAR I HEAR NOTHING!”

“What's going on?” Steve and Bruce enter into the ‘drama’. “Y/N has gone crazy. She said she heard a baby cry.” Steve and Bruce burst into a quick small laugh before cocking their eyebrows at you. ‘Mommy!’ the voice screamed again and you shot your hands up in the air. “DIDN’T YOU HEAR IT? IT JUST SAID ‘MOMMY’!”

“I heard nothing.” Steve shrugged and Bruce shook his head, pouting his lips. You groaned. “Y/N, look at you. you’ve gotten fat. Seriously.” Tony said walking in. “oh shut up. I was wanting to eat so many thing before I die. Looks like I fulfilled my dreams. They're not done yet.” You snapped with a smirk.

Mommy!’

The voice said again and you started to sweat. “There has to be a kid somewhere here…” you mumbled, looking around the room. Feeling exhausted after five seconds, you sat on your bed next to Nat and flopped on your back with your one hand under your head and the other on your stomach. “you know, I was thinking maybe we should go to Disney Land someday.” Nat spoke while Tony, Steve and Bruce laid lazily on the floor. “Yeah that sounds amazing.” Bruce exclaimed while Steve nodded in agreement. “What about you Y/N?”

“Yeah. I need a break too. It’s a great ide-” your eyes widened as you felt something twitch under your palm on your stomach. You sat up immediately, staring at Nat. “What is it?” she whispered, getting the hint of your emergence. “I felt something here.” you pointed at your stomach and she placed her hand there. Her eyes widened as she withdrew her hand quickly. “Y/N. Pharmacy. Now.” she commanded and you both ran out of the room. Reaching the destination was easy, but getting inside was hard while being attacked by the paparazzi. You got what you wanted and went out immediately. “I'm going to hide this here.” Nat said and hid them inside her bra.

Typical Nat.

Both of you ran back into the building and into the bathroom, ignoring whoever was calling you. You did what was to be done and sat on the floor, squeezing Nat’s hand to almost breaking her bones. “How long?” you asked impatiently, looking at those stupid things on the counter. “And… now.” Nat said and sprung up from the position. She helped you up and let you walk towards it first. “Y/N, you know what's gonna happen if…”

“Yeah, I know. And I'm pretty sure that won’t happen.” You took deep breaths as you held both the sticks in your hand. “On the count of three, flip them. One… Two… Three…” you flipped as Nat finished her count and were paralyzed for a second. “What does it say Y/N?” she asked impatiently. You were struck and words couldn’t come out of your mouth. “Y/N what does it say?”

“Pregnant.”

Loki’s P.O.V

Wow. Just wow. What else could I say? Oh yeah, my life is great. How? You know how. Can I just die for real? I sat in the gardens and on the bench by the tree out of all the places. Why? It reminds me of Y/N. It’s her favorite place anyways. Oh, how I wished she was here, comforting me with her sweet words and melodious voice. Even if it won’t help much, her presence matters a lot to me, unlike my stupid, ridiculous family. Of all the people, I get adopted by Odin. I’d want to die on the cold rock I was left on, rather to be with him.

“Excuse me sir.” A small boy walked up to me with something in his hand. “This fell down when you were walking. I believe it’s yours.” He opened his hand to reveal a broken bracelet.
Oh no, that’s Y/N’s bracelet.

Its broken! “Thank you, young man.” I smiled at him and carefully took it. It wasn’t broken so bad; only a little. “Are you okay?” he asked fearfully. Yeah, I was, maybe looking like trash. Obviously, my eyes were puffed, bloodshot red, dull, my face was a disaster and so was my whole body. “I am very well.” I said and he slowly advanced his steps towards me. he climbed on the bench and hugged me from my right. “You’ve been crying. I am sorry.” He said pulling away and smiled.

“you know, my mother says that bad times come and go like a wind; they may stay for a long time, but after they're gone, everything will be much better than it was before. Also, chocolate helps a lot. Here.” he searched something in his pocket and took out a small bar of chocolate. I smiled at him and the chocolate; this particular one was Y/N’s favorite from Asgard. He sat down beside me and raised his head to look at me. I was huge in front of him. I knelt beside him, took the chocolate and unwrapped it. “Well…” I said and fed him a bite of it. “Thank you so much, kid. But I'm good.” I gave it back to him and he giggled adorably.

“Your mother must be a very wise woman. She has raised you very well. You'll be a very wise and kind man in future. But remember, in your life, you need to take care of yourself first. Your first priority should be you. If you don't look after yourself, depend on others, or don't trust yourself, you will mislead your life.” I spoke from my personal experience. He was still a kid, maybe he didn’t understand what I said. “Aaron! What are you-” a woman came running.

“Prince Loki. I- I apologize if m-my son has done a-anything w-wrong.” She bowed and stuttered. “No, no, young lady. He’s done nothing wrong. In fact, he's a great child. You may have him back.” The boy ran to his mother and they both walked away. I felt a little better after that. Who would’ve thought a small boy would make my mood a bit lighter? I walked out and towards the stable. Maybe a ride can distract me for a while. It’s been a while since I rode my horse. I'm sure I wouldn’t fall.

After a few minutes of riding around, I decided to rest a little. The day was tiring. A lot tiring. I was far, far away from the palace and I couldn’t just teleport; my horse was here too. And I’d rather ride back too. I turned around and saw the Bifrost opening. Maybe Thor was going back to Midgard. None of my business. I've had enough. I locked my horse back in the stable and teleported to my room. Thank goodness that witch of a woman wasn’t here with her stupid attitude. All the things started to flash back again. I groaned as my head started to hurt.

I need to bath.

I was halfway done taking off my clothes until I heard some noise from the bathroom. My clothes fell on the ground out of my hand at the sight in front of me. I think my heart just stopped, or my breath got stuck in the throat because of a sudden shock or surprise or whatever you say it to be.

“Y/N?”

___________________________________________
Alright guys I know I said five more chapters but there are three more left!

Big scene alert!

This story is going to come to an end... :'(

No spoilers ehehe!

Enjoy!

-T