Chapter 49

Loki’s P.O.V

Sigyn wanted to tour Asgard again. She acted so normal with everyone- of course that no one knew she was Sigyn. “Loki, I would like to meet our mother, please.” She framed the sentence as a polite request but her tone was demanding. I sighed, knowing I could do nothing. Even if I try, she’ll kill Y/N. I took her to the healing counter, where mother would be easily found, and she was there.

“Hello mother.” Sigyn greeted sounding excited, and it was obvious that mother was confused. Y/N never called her like that. “Hello Y/N. its good to have you back.” She replied and glanced at me. Oh goodness I wish she read what's going on inside my brain. “its good to be back.” Sigyn was being too comfortable, of course she would. She had no idea what I've got in this very intelligent head of mine. Both of them sat and spoke while I just, well, just sat there thinking what to do next until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. But it wasn’t mine. Oh gods, what is happening to Y/N?

“Are you okay Loki?”

“Yeah I, I need to go.” I said and walked out without waiting for them to say anything.

“Prince Loki, Heimdall requests your presence.” A guard said and I teleported to the Bifrost in a millisecond. “What is it Heimdall?”

“I see her.” I was beginning to be impatient now. “Where?”

“She’s with her friend. And she is preparing to go back to Thor’s friends.”

“Is there no way we can alert her? There must be some way.”

“There is unfortunately no way.” I sighed and sat by the edge of the Bifrost. “We must wait until Sigyn tries to do something. And thereafter, I have a plan.” Heimdall spoke and he was out of his mind. If we wait for Sigyn to pull a move, we’re risking everything. I went back to the palace and heard shouts and screams from the throne room.

“You were always a disgrace!” Odin’s voice echoed. Who was he arguing with? I peeked in to see Sigyn, Thor and Mother. “You’ve been a great liar Odin. You still are!” Sigyn screamed back with tears flooding from her eyes. “What is going on here?” I finally spoke and Odin had a pale expression on his face. “Loki, go back to your room now.” ha, he’s still demanding. Who does he think he is?

“I don't need you to tell me what to and what not to do.”

“Loki please.” Mother came by my side and squeezed my arm. “What is it that you all are hiding from me?”

“Loki, please go ba-”

“Stay here. Loki isn’t going anywhere. He needs to know what a pathetic and filthy of a father you are.” Sigyn interrupted Thor. She had a point. She walked over to me and pulled me in front of Odin. “Now, what were you saying?” she asked, actually demanded Odin and he didn’t speak a word. I glanced at Thor and his face was hung low, staring at the ground. “Will anyone speak?” I asked as the room was silent for long enough for me to go crazy.

“Loki, there’s always a good purpose to what I do.” Odin spoke and my heart began racing. There’s never a good purpose for me.

Your P.O.V

“Y/N you need to calm down.” Darcy got a grip of my shoulders and shook me vigorously. “CALM? I CAN SENSE LOKI BEING HEARTBROKEN AND AS IF HE’S LOST ALL HOPES OF LIVING! THIS ISNT GOOD AT ALL I NEED TO LEAVE!” I grabbed my half packed bag and Darcy followed behind. “ goodness Y/N maybe he misses you or something that’s why he feels heartbroken.”

“No Darcy you don't get it. I can feel exactly what kind of heartbroken he feels. Its like… something just hit him like a rock, or maybe worse, and his heart is shattered like a thin glass. I need to see him.” I panicked and started walking in some direction. “Oi idiot. If you wanna see him you better walk in the right direction.” Darcy walked in the opposite direction and I followed her. We got a taxi and went to the airport.