Chapter 17

“Oh god Y/N YOU'RE AN AGENT OF THE M.I.B!!! I’M LOSING MY CHILL RIGHT NOW!” Bruce said running towards you and Loki. “Bruce chill out. I want to forget all that really.” You said and tiredly flopped on the couch. “okay you can rest. Food will be ready in 20 minutes and I’ll come by to remind ya.” Bruce said and walked away. Loki flopped next to you and you both just sat there.

“So… Agent H mhmm? You up to him?” Loki asked with a tone of jealousy. “you got to be kidding me. I'm not into him. I mean why would I be? Agreed that he’s really hot and attractive. But we barely know each other. Maybe he’s married, maybe he has a girlfriend, who knows.” You said looking straight at a jealous Loki. “yeah yeah SURE.” He said and looked away. “What about you huh?? Agent S? ooooo something is up with this naughty boy.” You said poking Loki on his side. “Her? Pfft no way. I mean I like her, she's funny, beautiful and charming.” He said looking down. “Oh Loki, you're blushing. Aww look at you. Loki is in love. Aweee that’s so cute!” you squealed and jumped on the couch.

“shut up. I'm not blushing, you're embarrassing me. I’ll agree that I'm maybe, just maybe, kind of falling in love, but not with her.” Loki said and his eyes widened. He hid his face in his hands making you to laugh. “Oooo there's someone else huh? You're in love and you won’t tell me about her? I'm your best friend, dumbass. I'll set you both up, if you want me to.” You said and Loki buried his face more into his hands and mumbled ‘I take it back’. Before this topic got any further, Bruce came up and smiled at you, confused, pointing at Loki. You put a finger on your lips, telling him to not speak about it.

“uh… Loki? You okay?” Bruce asked and Loki sprang up from his crouching position. “Oh yeah I'm totally fine, Bruce.” He said and smiled. Bruce nodded slowly and peeked at you, while you were trying to hold back your laughter. “Well the food is ready, so I just came to call you both in.” Bruce said and the three of you walked towards the dining table. Everyone were chatting and laughing. You sat beside Thor and Loki sat opposite to you. You poked Thor on his arm and looked at you confused. You motioned towards Loki, while Loki was sitting there, his face red as a rose. Thor looked back at you still confused. You mouthed ‘he is in love’ making Thor to smile so wide that you thought his face would tear apart. He looked back at Loki, who was now looking at you with anger. “Okay everyone. let’s just begin because I'm starving.” Clint said and everyone began to eat.

Occasionally, you’d looked at Loki until he looked back, and you either wiggled your eyebrows or mouthed ‘Loki is in LOVE’ , making him so red that you felt he might camouflage in the background painting. After the dinner was over, everyone just sat together, as usual, and spoke about different topics. Thor would share embarrassing moments of Loki’s childhood, making him even more red.

“OKAY THOR THAT’S ENOUGH! DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL EVERYONE HOW YOUR HAMMER GOT STOLEN AND HOW YOU BROUGHT IT BACK?” Loki said and Thor had a scared expression on his face. “Oh no no no not that, please brother PLEASE!” Thor begged and everyone just cheered Loki to tell the story. “Too late, brother.” Loki said and smirked.

“Ok so there was this one day, when Thor had a bad feeling about something, maybe in his dreams. So he got up and stretched his hand to where Mjolnir was usually kept and he couldn’t find it. So him being stupid, rushed in my room and threw himself on me. I mean c’mon, I cant even lift it, forget me stealing it. so he told me to keep it a secret, and asked me if I could help. I said that I’ll try. So I went to Freya, who was the most beautiful of gods, yet she was cold to me. I had asked her for her cloak, for which she declined. Then I had to explain her everything and she agreed. That cloak actually allowed someone to fly. So I took it and flew to the land of giants. Then when I saw something, I went in deep, just to find an ogre of a giant, the hugest and the ugliest. That was actually Thrym, god of ogres. He had the hammer, but wanted to marry Freya in return of hammer. So I said okay and went back, explaining the matter to Thor and Freya. Thor was a complete idiot when I said ‘Thrym wanted Freya’s hand.’ He was like… Freya’s hand? Why one? She has two! So we disclosed this matter to all the gods and then all gods said their plans which was utterly stupid. Heimdall had a plan which I liked very much. So we did according to the plan. Thor was to be dressed as the bride. He had things stuffed in his dress, and I, well, I can shapeshift, so I turned into the serving woman. Thor had a veil over his face, but his eyes were manly. We went to the place and all the feast happened and bla bla bla. Thrym didn’t suspect anything but once questioned about the eyes. I just had to say that they were raging because of love. Then his servants placed Thor’s hammer on his lap, and Thrym was so close to kissing Thor. But Thor held the hammer and swung it on Thrym’s face. And then we went back.” Loki finished and everyone was on floor laughing their hearts and lives out.

“Oh my god Thor how did you feel being a woman, getting stuffed up?” Tony said making Thor blush and roll his eyes. “oh thank you so much Loki I got it all on the recording.” You said and couldn’t stop laughing. “Y/N you didn’t… you didn’t just do that.” Thor glared at you with anger. “No I just did that.” You said and laughed. “Ok Y/N then I'm telling your secret out too.” Thor said and you motioned him to carry on.

“Y/N fantasizes Loki.”