Chapter 38

Loki’s P.O.V

My body was aching. I tried opening my eyes and they felt terrific. I was in the same room I got knocked out in, and my hands were chained. Trying to get out of the grasp, I pulled them, but miserably failed. The door opened and I saw Y/N walk in!

“Loki!”

she ran towards me and knelt.

“Y/N! Oh god I've missed you. I need you to know Agent H is not what he loos like, stay away from him.” I said and she hugged me.

“I know, Loki. I've seen him too. We need to get out of here. Now.” She began looking at the chains and exhaled a deep breath. “They’re too strong.” She told and hugged me. I felt so terrible for not being able to hug her back. “Its okay, Y/N. we’ll find a way out. together, as we’ve always done.” I said and kissed her temple. “Thank you, Loki.” she exclaimed and I could feel her smile... But an evil smile.

“For what darling?”

“For everything.” She pulled away harshly, making me hit my back to the floor. I looked at her for a long minute before realizing she meant something else.

“What do you mean?” I whisperingly asked, and to my worst, she began laughing.

“Did you really think I was going to fall in love with you? Oh what a shame Loki. I never loved you. I only had to pretend to do that just to know about my powers, and it worked quite well. Now that I have enough knowledge about them, I'm glad I don't have to be in the dark and for you, I'm done with my work, and so with you. That is the thanks for.” My heart shattered into million pieces. She didn’t just say all that.

“Y/N, you're not funny, you know that.” I spoke choking on my own words. Her jokes were never funny, some of them, and I hope this was one of them too.

“I know, and this isn’t a joke, darling. I am really thankful to you for your kind cooperation. Now if you excuse me, I have other things to do, rather than wasting my time with you.” She walked out like nothing happened. I was left there, broken, betrayed. I didn’t know what exactly to do now. Y/N, my love, and now she’s no more? Tears began flooding out of my eyes, and I wanted to kill myself. I sat there crying my life out silently, until Agent S walked in slowly. I looked at her and her eyes softened.

“Oh Loki, what have they done to you!” she knelt beside me and wiped my dry tears away.

“Loki, you need to leave.” I smiled and nodded, not looking at her. She sighed and from the corner of my eyes, I saw something glow. I turned to see her change her appearance, with a glow, the same glow Y/N’s magic had. My eyes widened at the sight; she was in Asgardian cloths. Her own eyes were filled with tears, but she never let them down.

“Oh, my snowflake.” She cupped my face with her hands. Snowflake. It sounded so familiar. But I didn’t know what it was.

“S-Sigyn?”

Wait, what?

Whose name was that?

How did I even know that name?

She smiled and finally let a tear slip out of her eyes. I moved back, away from her touch and started to panic. “Loki, calm down darling.” She moved towards me but I stopped her with my legs. “Who are you?” I whisperingly asked, trying to gain strength out of my weak lifeless body. she sighed and placed a hand on my temple. What was she doing? I felt her hand warm up and my head started to hurt and spin. I screamed as loud as I can but she covered my mouth with her other hand.

“I’m sorry, snowflake.” Was all she said before the scene in front of me changed.

It was dark, I couldn’t see anything. I felt myself being pulled back before I was in my room, in Asgard. I went out and saw everyone, even Thor cheering and enjoying.

I was pulled again until I saw myself in the gardens with a girl, holding her hand. She was beautiful, and looked like Y/N.

I was pulled back again before I saw myself standing with her, everyone gathered, and the environment was of a wedding day. I was getting married…

The scene changed to me and her in bed…

I was pulled to another scene where I hugged and spun her around with joy and excitement. My mother and her healers were standing by the side, looking at us happily. There was a scan of Sigyn and she was… Pregnant…

I was brought to another scene where Sigyn and Odin were arguing. Then it changed to her being evil. She had murdered half the people of Asgard and Odin fought her, resulting in the death of my unborn child.

The scene changed to me and my mother trying to bring her under our control, and then finally to Odin throwing her out by the Bifrost.

I was brought back to reality and tears started to form in my eyes. I looked up and she wore an expression of worry.

“Do you remember anything?” she asked and it was all too much for me to handle. My hands began to shake and anger raged inside me. I felt my magic igniting as I pulled my hands, breaking the chains. Sigyn stood up and held me.

“Loki stop.” I glared at her and pushed her aside. She landed on the table and I teleported to the front doors of the Stark Tower and broke them open. To my pleasure, Thor and everyone were in the living area. Everyone looked back at me in surprise and Thor was worried.

“Loki? where have you been? Its been five days since you disappeared.”

Thor said, walking up to me. I ran in and tackled him on the wall by his neck.

“What happened to me in the past?” I asked, applying all my pressure on him. For an instance, he couldn’t get my hand off of him. I was stronger, along with my powers.

“Loki, what are you talking about?” he choked dryly before everyone ran towards us. I summoned daggers and threw them, making everyone stop. Thor’s hands were now creating sparks.

“What happened in my past?”

“Loki, what past?”

“Who is Sigyn?”

Thor’s expression fell and his eyes softened. He looked at me with guilt and fear. I felt myself being torn apart, as my hands felt weak and Thor freed himself from my grip, holding my wrist. Thor sighed and didn’t make an eye contact.

“WHAT IS IT THOR? WHO IS SHE?” I screamed, getting weak again.

“Where’s Y/N?” he asked and that name made me weaker.

“I give no care for her. Answer my question.” Thor looked confused and shook his head.

“She needs to know something along with you as well. Only father can answer it.” That was it. I will get my answers myself then. I ran out of the tower, into some plane area.

Heimdall, Open the Bifrost.