Chapter 46

You  started to feel your stomach growling, and you just had breakfast. Seconds ago.

Loki.

You walked to his room, banging the door as loud as possible. “What is it that this mortal need now?” you could hear him shout as he walked towards the door. The door opened and there stood a shirtless, sleepy Loki. “Oh, hello darling.” He said, leaning on the doorframe and smiled. “Loki, go eat something. I'm getting disturbed by your growls.” He looked confused and thought for a moment. “But… I feel full. I can’t eat more.” This was now a problem. “It’s because I ate breakfast. Go eat something. Quick.” You said and walked away. You felt a sharp pain in your small toe and cursed.

This will be hard.

Loki walked out minutes later in the dining area and ate everything visible to him randomly. You rushed to the bathroom and threw up. “Y/N are you okay?” Nat asked as she passed by. “Yeah I'm, fine I guess.” Loki walked by and laughed. “Oh is it because you felt overloaded? I feel a little light now, thank you.” He mocked and went away. “Fuck you.” You mumbled before getting out. you had nothing to do, basically jobless. You sat in the library with a book about Human Heart, dangling your feet from the couch that was at the corner. “What is new in human heart?” Clint sat on your legs, as you laid on the couch. He handed you a cup of what looked like Black Tea. “I don't know. Maybe an extra muscle?” you said, sipping the tea. “Mhmm maybe. Hey Y/N, I uh… I wanted to talk.” “Yeah, what is it Barton?” you sat up giving him space to sit as well.

“Well, please don't mind but it’s about… You and Loki.” your expression fell as you did NOT want to talk about it right now. You took a deep breath and nodded. “Uh, are you both still da-”

“No.” you rapidly said before he could even finish. “Oh okay. I… I know what happened in Asgard, with you and him. Thor told me. don't worry, its only and only me. well, I hacked in the footage of M.I.B. Don't ask me how. And I think I know why Loki reacted to you like that.” He said and took his phone out, playing the video. Your eyes widened at what you saw. Sigyn did that on purpose, just so she could make Loki hate me and get him back. “Yeah. It’s a misunderstanding between you both. I think you both might want to solve it out. I'm just helping because I want you to be happy. I was a little disappointed when the thing about you both was out. That doesn’t mean I act like Tony and not accept it. Love is natural. And it happens without any warning or message.” He said and placed his hand on your shoulder.

“Well, I don't think I will sort it out with him.”

“Why?”

“Because he didn’t ask me why. He never had a talk about it either.”

“Why do you think he is acting all normal now? He realized his mistake,
Y/N.”

“Yeah but I can’t help it. I got my heart broken for over a year. And for no reason. He didn’t visit me in those days. The only person I wanted to be with during my hard times. I don't think I can get over it sooner or later.” You said and Clint sighed, standing up.

“I understand. But please be happy. You matter to us a lot, and especially to me.” he said and walked away. you sat there, the video looping in your brain like a broken recorder. Your heart suddenly felt heavy, and feelings of pain and grief ran through your heart. Suddenly, they were replaced with love and happiness, and then back to pain.

'What in the world is Loki doing?'

You went in search of him, and he was nowhere. “Y/N, do you know where Loki is?” Thor asked, making his way towards you. “I was searching for him as well.” Thor began pacing around and was sweating. “What happened Thor?” “Loki has to be found as soon as possible. He wasn’t feeling good. And he might end up doing something very wrong.

Oh no.’

you focused on your feelings, basically Loki’s. “Roof.” You mumbled and rushed up dragging Thor. Loki sat by the edge of the roof, dangling his legs in the air. “LOKI!” Thor screamed and Loki almost fell. “Thor! Don't scare me like that. What do you want?”

“I was scared for you brother.”

“Why?”

“Because if you didn’t realize, you’ve torn your bedsheets and scratched the walls, with whatever you used.”

“My knives, obviously. But wait… did I?”

“Why are you up here.” you stepped in and finally spoke. “Oh. I just needed some fresh air and time to myself. Why are you here?”

“Because Thor dragged me.” Thor immediately turned at you and furrowed his eyebrows. “I di-”

“Get back in.” you interrupted Thor and Loki narrowed his eyes at you. “Why do you care?”

“I don't, but Thor does.” Loki smirked and stood up. “is it? Or is it you who cares. You know I can feel you Y/N. and you can’t hide it.” Dammit. Thor pulled Loki down and dragged him in, shutting his mouth. From a distance, you saw something burn. “Thor? Do you see that?” you asked turning back, just to find Thor not there. You decided to go there and see if everything was fine. You teleported yourself and the site was on some rocks near the ocean. There sat a girl with long hair, facing the ocean. "Hey, are you alright?” you asked and she turned to face you. It was Agent S, or Sigyn actually. Your sister. She turned back away and her head dropped low.

“I never thought you’d come. Good.” She spoke and you felt anger raging through you. But she looked depressed for a moment. “It must feel good to have everything you love, right?” you walked and sat beside her, letting your legs in the water. “Odin might’ve told you the truth by now, I guess.”

“He did. I still am not deciding to believe a single bit of it.” She smiled and shook her head. “You know, I don't think if you even remember or not but you were a lot of trouble in my ass.” You chuckled and pushed her playfully. “Oh shut up. I remember you always pushing me in the mud for your entertainment purpose.” “That was actually fun.” Silence filled the environment for a little while. “I never had anything much from the beginning. Our mother passed away before we even saw her. All I had was you and father. After you decided to leave Asgard, I was broken. I was all alone. I had spent nights trying to find you but couldn’t. Loki was there for me as my friend, whenever I missed you. He’d help me feel better. Out of the blue we fell in love. Totally unexpected. And then got married. I really missed you during my marriage as well.” Sigyn spoke holding your hand.

“when we got the news of my child, the first thing that came in my mind was your reaction. You would’ve been more excited than me. You’d be the best aunt to be honest.” She choked on her words. “Sig, I'm really sorry for all that. But why did you do this to me?”

“Do what?”

“Why’d you disguise yourself as me and do that to Loki? Well we are twins but people can easily make out who's who, somehow. if you wanted him back, you shouldn’t have done that. It really was a dirty play and was disappointing.”

“Look, I can’t bear to see any other girl near my husband. I just got… angry.”

“Not a great explanation.”

/Y/N GET OUT OF THERE NOW!/ you heard Loki scream through your brain.

/Why?/

/BECAUSE SHE IS NOT BEING HERSELF! THIS IS A TRAP. OUT OF THERE, NOW./ Sigyn chuckled and you didn’t realize what was happening until you saw you skin turning pale. You widened your eyes at her and she smirked.

“Aww, sister. Will you ever not fall for that?” She had drained your powers back into herself. You didn’t know what was happening for a while.

/Loki, don't worry. I am safe. I'm coming back./

___________________________________________
A/N: Heylowww lovely readers. I hope you're liking this till here. This story will end soon, maybe five more chapters. I seriously am sorry if there are any mistakes. Correction is appreciated.

Do vote and comment your opinions.

Lots of love,

XOXOXOXO