Chapter 50

Meanwhile, in Asgard;

"I never wanted to hurt you in any manner Sigyn." Odin spoke softly. "Oh really, then why don't you tell the actual reason of you casting me out, oh sorry let me rephrase that- TOSSING me out the Bifrost?" Sigyn snapped at him as he sighed.

"It was your fault!"

"How was it my fault?"

"You killed half the Asgardian population!"

"Yeah I'd rather do that than to die. They were YOUR guards. You sent them to kill me."

"Because you were practicing dark magic!"

"Nonsense! Wasn't my magic enough for myself?"

" Then explain me the reason of the disappearance of the forbidden books from the library." Odin stood up harshly and stomped his way towards Sigyn.

"Those? First of all, I didn't know what they were, or if they were forbidden. Secondly, it was just the truth and the actual history of Asgard, which you've been hiding from everyone." Odin stepped back, almost stumbling until Thor got a hold of him. "You... you..." Odin stuttered as his face went pale. "Can somebody tell me what is happening here?" Loki snapped with frustration.

"Loki, your father, well, technically your step-father, he killed our child intentionally. It wasn't an accident!" Sigyn said as Odin's jaws tightened. Loki went paler than he already was, and fell on the floor.

"Yh, youh, eh, what?" he tried speaking through his heavy breaths. Sigyn knelt beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder while glaring at Odin. "Yes, sweetheart and I'm sorry I didn't want to break it to you this way. He killed our happiness. He did it."

"Why don't you tell the reason for me doing it as well?" Odin shouted, his voice echoing in the halls. Loki clenched his jaws and made a quick movement towards Odin before Thor stood in between them. "Thor, move." He snarled, glaring at Odin.

"Loki, calm down." Thor held a tight grip on his shoulders and moved him back. "Odin, is, is this true?" Frigga softly asked with hurt in her eyes. "Sigyn, now that you've said enough about me, how about you speak for yourself? What a traitor of a wife you are!" Odin raised his voice, making Loki go crazy.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU FILTH!" he screamed through his tears, pushing away Thor's strong force against him. "What is there for me to say about myself?" Sigyn spoke up after a long pause. She had a tensed and fearful tone. "Why don't you say who's baby it really was." Loki's head shot up in an instant and it was too much to handle that Frigga hand to have a grip on Thor's other arm. "It was my baby. Undoubtingly."

"Yours, for sure. But who was the father?" Sigyn hesitated a little before answering.

"Loki was the father. Why are you asking me these stupid questions?" Odin smirked as he sat back on his throne. "Of course Loki was the father. But I'm talking about the baby's biological father. You might as well remember him, right?" Sigyn froze and didn't speak a word.

"Sigyn, why are you hesitating to answer. Tell him it was me." Loki demanded but she remained silent.

" SPEAK SIGYN TELL HIM! GODDAMNIT!" Loki screamed punching into a pillar. "Yes, Sigyn. Speak now. What happened to that little quick tongue of yours?" Odin mocked, making her uncomfortable.

"I- I..." Sigyn tried to speak, letting a silent tear slip out of her eyes. "Speak Sigyn. Don't make this hard... Loki was the father of the baby, wasn't he?" Frigga softly demanded, walking towards her. Sigyn hung her head low and shook it slowly. In an instant, Frigga's hand met with Sigyn's face with a loud noise that echoed in the room.

"Loki... Loki hold up." Thor said holding tight onto his brother, who was now about to fall on the ground weak. "Who..." Loki demanded, glaring daggers at Sigyn. She took a deep breath before answering.

"Fandral." The room fell silent for a while before Thor spoke.

"Alright alright alright hold up. Just because you don't like my friends, doesn't mean you accuse them for such big thing. I know Fandral very well. He might flirt with women but he isn't so cheap to do such a thing!" Thor exclaimed, letting go off Loki. "Thor, why do you think Fandral hasn't showed up since then? Why do you think I never liked him after a few days?" Odin stated. Thor was left speechless, and stood by the support of the pillar. "But, why did you kill the baby?" he asked softly, sounding concerned.

"Because I didn't want Loki to live with another lie! I know I've been a terrible father. I didn't want him to suffer more. It would be harder for him to accept it wasn't his child in future." Odin said standing up. Loki seemed shocked at first, before running out and into some random direction murmuring something to himself. "That makes no sense!" Sigyn shouted back. "Shut your mouth, you dirty woman!" Frigga exclaimed before leaving the room. Thor went behind her, glancing one last time at Odin and Sigyn. "Are you satisfied enough?" Sigyn spoke making Odin laugh.

"Oh yes. I am."

"Well, not for long enough, fool. Wait until she's here and you're done." She said and walked out.

Back on Earth

"Tony, you don't get it! I need to go!" you said, trying to explain him. "Y/N, I cant let you go. I need you to be safe, and that is possible only if you're in front of my eyes. I don't know what the actual fucking hell would be happening up there. Stay here." he said firmly, leaving no space for argument. You suddenly felt rage and heartbroken again.

Oh Loki, what is happening to you?

You walked back to Tony and grabbed his arm. "I need to leave."

"I already said it. I'm not going to repeat myself."

"Tony you don't understand!"

"What is there for me to not understand? First, you betray me with that goddamn asshole-"

"Hey! Mind your language!"

"Shut up Y/N. he is an asshole. Then you both break up and fuck each other, and then you suddenly overpower your 'magic' and try to kill us all. And then I- I seriously don't get what's happening here." you sighed at his choice of words.

"Ok so here it is. Loki and I are bounded to each other." Tony gives a confused look before you speak further. "It means, we can feel each other's feelings, pain, including it to be physical. So right now, I have no reason to be fierce and heartbroken at the same moment. So it's Loki's feelings. Now, I'm concerned because this is too suicidal type of feeling. So, I need to go." You explained while he took some time to understand.

"Lord knows what he's going through. He has Thor. He'll handle. You're staying with me. no more arguments." He said and walked away, making you wear some kind of a band. It was definitely a tracker. You let out a long breath and groaned before sitting down by a tree.

'Oh God Loki, wherever you are, please be fine. I'll be with you soon.'

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yeah I'm sorry I know. I'm putting Loki though a lot lol. I feel bad myself. But it's okay, it's going to be okay.

Hate me for this chapter, I deserve it 😅