Pregnancy Series | Aches and Pain

Luke:

”I cannot believe you made me sprint like a jaguar in the airport with a massive suitcase, a stack of confusing papers and a bugling growing pregnant stomach which was in the fucking way all the time!” Luke rolled his eyes by your new complaining, letting out a sigh of relief as he glared at you from behind. ”Are you done?” He asked with no expression in his face features, taking your bag out of your hands to place it up on the cupboards with luggage, pulling his own one up as well. This time you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms and glaring at him. You had been pissed at him throughout the whole morning, exactly since 7AM where you guys had woken up in panic, side note – Luke had promised to set his alarm at 5AM to make sure that you guys finished packing and came in good time to the airport, but even though he had a cocky attitude with handling all the situations, he still managed to slip something out. ”I’ve told you that I’m sorry, we can’t do anything about it, we are on the plane now, and on time, so please no more complaints!” ”I’m pregnant, what do you expect from me?” You exclaimed, moving yourself so you were sitting by the window, eyeing him as he sat next to you. ”You know Y/N, that pregnancy card is sooner or later running out of date.” Luke’s sneaky comment made a small smile appear on your lips for the first time throughout the morning, himself trying not to smile as well. ”You’re and idiot.” You mumbled, grabbing the belt beside you, barely getting it around your stomach but with the help from Luke, he managed to lose it more, letting it wrap tight around your stomach, but not enough for it to hurt. Leaning back in your seat you closed your eyes for some minutes, waiting for the plane to air and the sound of the ding from the seat belt alarm announce. After being in the air for about 20 minutes now the beep from the seat belt alarm appeared making you open your eyes fast and lift your legs so you could take off your shoes. A small groan came from your lips when you released the shoe from your foot, Luke looking up from his phone in curiosity, pulling out one earbud. ”What’s the matter?” You glared at him fast before pointing down to your foot. ”It has swallowed like twice its size! And since we had to run in the airport, the pain turned into a nightmare.” Luke nodded his head in understanding before removing your water bottle from your table in front of you, pushing both you and his up before unlocking his seatbelts. ”What are you doing?” You cocked an eyebrow as he leaned his side more to the left so his back was almost pressed against nothing, ”Turn around so you’re leaning against the window.” Doing as he commanded, in confuse, you leaned your back against the hard surface, eyeing Luke when he grabbed your legs and placed them over his lap, your eyebrows increased when he grabbed your soft socks covered feet and starting to massage them. ”Happy?” He smiled when he saw the enjoyment in your eyes when they were switching between opening and closing in pleasure. ”It’s really nice. Thank you.” Luke gave you a nod, switching to the other foot while you were starting to drift in and out of daze.

Calum:

”Cheerios or Frosties?” Calum stood torn between which breakfast boxes he should pick in the grocery store, looking behind him in confuse, but it didn’t help much when there was no sight of you. ”Y/N?” He questioned confused, looking to the other side in confuse, his eyebrows furrowing as the sound of a snorting person coming closer, and sooner than later you turned to your right at the aisle, being met by Calum who was now trying to muffle a giggle. ”What?” You questioned, placing a hand to your hip. ”I just thought you were beside me, that’s all.” He shrugged, looking between the boxes again in curiosity. ”Yeah, sorry I’m not as fast walker as you.” You grumbled, approaching him. ”Which one?” He asked, ignoring your negativity. ”Barely looking at the boxes, you grabbed them both in your hands before throwing them down into the trolley next to Calum, his eyes going wide by your sudden action, yet not saying anything else. ”Great, that was breakfast.” Calum mumbled as he had just taken the check list out of his black skinny jeans, looking around for a pen to make a check mark. ”Are we done soon, my leg cramps are getting worse.” You mumbled, rubbing your hand over your stomach, with your belly being so big now, the leg cramps would come constantly no matter what time it was. ”No not yet.” He mumbled unconcentrated, scanning the list and grabbing the trolley again, ready to walk down some other aisle. ”We still have a few things we need for dinner.” He informed, starting to walk down the aisle with you trying to catch his large steps. ”I swear to god if we have to walk one more aisle, I will break my legs.” Calum rolled his eyes and stopped the trolley in front of him, removing the check list that was before placed in front of his eyes so he could glare at you instead. ”Is there anything else on your mind that you haven’t told me?” He asked, making you cross your arms, scoffing at him. ”How dare you speak to me when you know I’m having hormones and leg cramps freaking all the time-” Before you managed to finish your sentence, Calum had wrapped one of his arms under your arms and another under your calves, lifting you and your not so small anymore belly over the trolley as his right foot was holding it in place in case of it rolling away, putting your shocking state into the trolley, making sure that you weren’t sitting on any of the groceries. ”Happy now Miss?” He couldn’t prevent the smile that was starting to grow on his lips of how shocked you had reacted; looking around dumb folded barely registering what just had happened or how to react. ”You’re silly, you know that right?” You rolled your head back to look at him as he started to roll the trolley again, heading towards the vegetables. ”At least I know how to satisfy my very hormone controlled pregnant lady.” He placed a peck to your forehead before stopping by the apples, grabbing a bag and starting to fill it up, letting you direct how many of them you wanted and continued the rest of the grocery shopping in peace.