He's Your Teacher | Part 6

(WARNING SMUT)

MR HEMMINGS:

3 weeks. That was how long you had managed to keep yourself distracted away from Luke. You had even managed to skip more than 5 math classes, avoiding him in the hallways and over texts. Even though he had only texted you once throughout the whole period, which came to your shock actually. All he had text was “Can we meet up.” Which was on the day Adam had confronted you. But of course you couldn’t avoid him forever. When your mother had found out that you had skipped she was immediately pissed off, wanting a reason why, but what could you say?

“Hey you’re zoning out again.” Adam nudged you with his shoulder without looking at you, keeping his eyes on the blackboard. “So what.” You mumbled, not caring about whatever lesson you were having right now. “What’s the matter?” He asked, intertwining your fingers but you rejected immediately, removing your hand from his, to his shock. “Oh kay.” He answered with a raised eyebrow, looking down at you. “I’m not in the mood for this.” You shook your head, letting out a small groan as your head was pounding with thoughts. “Y/N I see you talking in my class?” Your teacher yelled, but all you could do was rolling your eyes. “Just give me that damn purple note already.”

*

Crumbling the purple note between your fingers you dragged yourself towards room, opening the door and walked in. The room was different today for a sudden reason; you were met by a very cozy room with tables, books and beanbags placed on different spots. But that wasn’t what caught your attention the most. The fact that Luke was sitting in front of the desk with his head in his hands made your eyes go wide, panic spreading through your body. But you had to suck it in so you took a deep breath before walking towards one of the other students, taking a seat next to the persons.

“Mr. Hemmings, why are we in this local, what happened to the other room?” A girl yelled, making everyone look up from their papers, Luke lifting his head. He was about to answer, pressing his pencil into his chin but when his eyes caught yours, his mouth went open but no words came out. He shook his head quickly tearing his eyes away and placed the pencil on the wooden table. “The usual detention room is undergoing renovations. Principal Hank suggested this room as well. It’s mainly used for people who need help with homework and such.” He mumbled, looking down at the paper again, talking monotone. Throughout the whole class, none of you guys said anything, just occupied with your own word.

“We need to talk.” You announced as the last person headed out of the class, Luke looked up at you bored. “There’s nothing to talk about.” He answered in a mumble, going back to look at his paper. “We have. And we will.” You said sternly walking closer to his desk. Luke’s jaw tensed by your presence, starting to collect his things together. “I think you should talk to Adam instead, looks like you two get along really well. He growled before standing up, taking his stuff and walked towards the door. You were speechless by his words, trying to register what he was pointing at but then you realized it. He had seen you guys together. “Luke you don’t understand.” “I understand what I want to understand.”

“Luke would you just listen to me for god sake.” You stamped your foot down as you spoke, looking at him wide eyed. “There’s nothing to tell Y/N, you chose to be with another person instead of me, that’s fine, but could you at least tell me instead of doing it behind my fucking back!” “Luke we’re not together in that way.” “Try to explain why you’re holding hands and kissing.” He crossed his arms and cocked his head while looking at you, waiting for an answer but you stayed silence.

“He knows Luke! He knows about us!” Your sudden yell startled Luke to say at least, his mouth hanging open a bit. “And he’s using it against me.”