He Comes Home From Tour

A/N: I love preferences like these 

Luke:

A yawn escaped your lips as you fought the chance to let your eyes stay open while you were walking on the parking lot to your local airport. It was over three AM to say at least and you were so tired you thought your eyes would pop out of your face any second by now. No matter what you were always determined to pick up Luke at the airport when he came home for tour and today was not an exception even if that meant that you had to get up 4 hours later. Though disappointment hit you hard when you received a message on your phone claiming that Luke's plane was delayed and he wouldn't be at the airport before another hour. "You've got to be kidding me." You mumbled annoyed while staring at the phone and you placed it back in your pockets in any hope for it to not be true. But it was confirmed, on the screen hanging literally everywhere in the airport you saw how Luke and other boys' flight was late by 1 hour at least. Your hands came up to rub your eyes and you knew it would be pointless to drive back because that would take 20 minutes. And at this point nothing was happening at the airport, there were barely some people here, just a few dedicated fans and some others flying to Dubai. At this point of time, there wasn't any shops open besides a small café and a burger king. A small groan came from your lips and you dragged your body towards one of the many benches before taking a seat down. At first you were just sitting with your phone but as time passed by you could feel your eyelids get heavier and before you knew it you were slumbering away in some daydream. You had no idea for how long you had been sleeping but it only felt like 5 minutes after when something started to shake you in the shoulder and your eyes fluttered open. Your eyes landed on Luke with his face right in front of you and you widened your eyes at first before you realized that it wasn't a dream any longer, almost crashing your arms around his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around you. "Hey princess, long time no see." He chuckled into your shoulder and gave it kisses repeatedly, feeling how his eyes became wet just like yours when you pulled away. Have you shrunk down or something?" You asked confused, still not fully awake and it made Luke laugh and move back so you could see that he was kneeling down. "Oh." You mumbled and scratched your tired eyelids, glancing up at the massive clock in the big all and that was when you noticed that you had been sleeping for more than 45 minutes. "It's funny, shouldn't it be me who was the tired one?" Luke asked, still full of energy but it was clear on the bags under his eyes that he was probably dead tired as well. "It should have been the other way around." He commented and wrapped his arms around your calves and arms, lifting you up bridal style into his arms and you cuddled into his chest tired while he carried you towards the boys waiting with their luggage to finally get home after many months of touring.

Calum:

Puzzles and odd noises came from downstairs and it made your eyes open wide and look beside you on the nightstand, taking a look at the time. It wasn't more than midnight and you sat up in the bed curious to what was going on. Recently you had been sleeping early because of harsh school work, and you had been quiet alone which was the reason why you were so confused to why there were noises that you didn't know what was. You removed the duvet from your body and were ready to stand up from the bed when the sound of footsteps came from the stairs. Your blood froze instantly and panic appeared in the pit of your stomach, a gutted feeling running down your spine. The steps got louder and louder and it made you grab your phone instantly, ripping it out of the charger and hurried towards the hallway. At this point you didn't care at all if it was 4am where Calum was at or if he was in the middle of a concert or in a hurry. It didn't make any sense why you grabbed your phone and dialed his number quickly, you could have called someone who was closer to you or the police but he was the only one in your mind. You pressed the call button harshly and moved your phone up to your ear, waiting for the beeps to appear and your heart was racing quicker and quicker by every second. Though everything took a different direction when the silence was replaced with a phone ringing and it made your eyes wide. The word "Fuck" appeared from down the stairs and the gutted feeling down your spine was replaced with butterflies erupting in your stomach and you threw the phone onto the mattress and sprinted out of the room, seeing Calum stand with his phone confused, the bright screen lighting him up in the otherwise dark hallway. He looked up by the sudden sound of you and he both looked surprised and smiled brightly. You stopped in track and glanced him up and down, taking in all his features. It had been so many months now and to see him right in front of you was unbelievable. "It was supposed to be a surprise." He said a bit awkward, showing you the flowers he had in his other hand and it took you a split second to sprint into his arms, feeling the sobs coming from your throat. "I thought you were a fucking robber." You mumbled into his chest, feeling him start to walk you backwards towards the bathroom. "That was what I feared." He chuckled and stopped when you came to your bedroom and he turned on the light. "Our plane got delayed because of mechanical problems so they had to send us onto another three days before time. I wanted to surprise you but I've forgotten that you sleep lightly." He explained with a chuckle and pulled you closer, and placed a kiss on top of your head, never ever wanting you to leave his arms again and enjoying the warm feeling of your embrace after so many months of being apart.