Pregnancy Series | Coming Home With The Baby

A/N:

Holy cow, so this is the last final part of my Pregnancy Series. Thank you to everyone who have been tagging along and read it from the beggining back in November last year, thank you for the views, likes, reblogs, follows, votes and recommendations. Thank you for being awesome in general. I really really enjoyed making this and the response from you guys have been incredible. So enjoy this last part!

Luke:

"Home dear home." Luke chuckled as he unlocked the door to your apartment, opening the door and walking inside, waiting for you to walk in before he shut it and placed your baby bag on the floor. "Missed it." "Me too." He chuckled, taking off his shoes and walking towards your kitchen. Luke flicked the button of the lights in your kitchen so it was on, your whole kitchen lightening up, the sky dark outside the windows and silence all over the apartment. "Feels like we've been away for years." He chuckled, looking back at you with a smile. "Yeah." You mumbled, walking past him to place the baby carriage you had in your arms, placing it on the counter. It didn't take long for you guys to stay at the hospital, everything had been checked, everything had been written down and everything was perfect from top to toe. The hospital just needed to do their last checks so a little bit over noon, you guys had gotten the chance to pack your bags and make yourself ready to drive home and start a new life in the apartment without having anyone to watch you guys. "I think your mum went by." You chuckled, noticing how there was a small basket of candy and some baby toys on the counter next to where you had placed Y/S/N. "Yeah I think she mentioned that." Luke mumbled taking off his coat and you doing the same before you took your sleeping son out of his baby carriage, embracing him in your arms. A small sound of rumble from your stomach made Luke look up and laugh over at your direction. "I can conclude that you're hungry?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "At the point of starving." You said dramatically, shaking the thought of how much you had been avoiding the hospital food while begin there. "I'll make you some then." He chucked, opening the fridge to grab some food for you he could cook. As he shut the fridge door he stopped in mid-action looking over at you who was looking down adoring at your son in your arms, puking your lips down at him with a small smile. Luke started to feel butterflies erupt in his stomach just by watching you guys, a warm feeling appearing in his stomach and he started smiling. "Why do you look at me like that?" You asked a bit after silence had hit the room, yet Luke's eyes screaming up for attention as he was looking down at you lovingly, stopped in track with a cucumber in his hand. "What do you mean?" He asked, smiling all over his face as he bought hit bottom lip, "You make yourself look like a 15 year old teenager who just have fallen in love for the first time." You mumbled with a giggle, looking down at Y/D/N with a smile, your finger caressing his cheeks. "Maybe I am." Luke admitted, shocked inside by his confession, yet he managed to compose himself without shyness, placing the cucumber on the counter in front of him. By the sudden words you looked up at Luke puzzled, watching him as he took two steps to stand in front of you two. He placed his hand on your cheek before leaning forward to place a gentle kiss to your lips, pulling away fast in fear of rejection, moving down to kiss his son on the forehead. "I have my whole world in front of me right now." He said with a now shy smile, blushing a bit and biting his lip again. "I'm your whole world?" You asked quiet in a goofy voice, cocking your head. "Always had. And always will." Luke admitted, smiling all over his face as he took another glance at you guys. "It just took me 20 years of my life, 17 years of friend-zoning and a baby to make myself realize that." "Realize what?" You asked looking up at him wide eyed. "That I love you. And a whole lot more than just my best friend." Luke almost giggled, feeling the blush hit his cheeks again as you reacted just like he had expected, your cheeks now red as well and you biting your lip. "You know what Luke Robert Hemmings?" You asked which made Luke shake his head. "I love you a whole lot more than that too." Butterflies erupted in Luke's stomach by your confession, his lips landing on yours just as soon as he had realized in his head what you had confessed. At this part, the typical fireworks would start like in those romantic love story movies where in the end you would clutch onto your tissue, hiccupping from cries because everything turned out in the end. And of course your and Luke's would end exactly like that, with his son wrapped the arms of the two of you and the love of his life right in front of him.