Chapter 32 - Second Impact

Start from the beginning

***

"Well, I assume that you have returned to settle the score, and probably still blind as usual." Yamja sneers, her two blades vibrant with electricity with purple hue with eyes locked on Amira. Even if all that matters for her can be reached now, it is only a matter of time of gaining one's strength to ensure a victory in this very moment.

"I will settle it when I have to. But nonetheless, be on guard, loyal heiress of the Kujar." Amira takes her stance by holding her Light Blade in her right hand near her head, the tip of the blade all pointing towards Yamja herself. Logan follows up by igniting his katana form, as he holds the sword, the tip of the blade is facing in the direction of Yamaj's throat, breathing slowly yet never removing his sight from her.

"I will protect any living being with this blade, no matter how much of my blood I spill."

"Only the most stubborn try to say anything before their deaths," Raven says as he extends his claws from his glove. His stance unflinching while keeping his sight on the warriors themselves regardless of the size of the weapons. Dakrin approaches with a wide grin on his face, holding his golden sword near his shoulders while Jeanette stands still, her hands on the holstered gun.

"Begin," Lucy says as she and the rest rush towards the Inquisitors with their blades at hand, her eyes set on Jeanette, Logan on Raven and Dakrin and Amira on Yamja. A battlefield to be shifted soon by those who can live long enough to see it. Or die in them.

Dakrin is the first one to leap forward, ready to slice Logan up. The latter only merely turns left with his upper torso as Dakrin's tip hits the soil with some sparks going off. Not to be deterred, he rushes towards him, slicing horizontally and vertically in every direction of the body including the neck, chest and even the arms. Logan evades all of them with his grip on his sword intact. But just about as Logan raises his sword, Raven pulls his arm away and holds it tightly, with Darkin spouting a wide smirk as he plunges once more.

Amira slices and blocks a handful of Yamja's strikes, each one coming from any direction she can think of. As this happens, she turns around to see Raven's ambush of Logan, so she extends her hand while having the other grip the blade blocking Yamja's blade. Raven is thrown aside near the walls of the seats. It is enough to give Logan the momentum to parry Dakrin's blade to his right side. 

"Do not cheat, princess!" Yamja sneers as she thrusts one of her blades at Amira's left arm, which she jumps backwards. Yamja growls in response as electric sparkles fly off from the energy of the dark blades themselves. Amira keeps her stance with one hand, as parries and blocks most of the attacks Yamja throws.

"Do not think this could be easy as last time, jerk!" Dakrin shouts as he hacks his way towards Logan's blade. After a vertical one, Logan grabs his left arm as Dakrin winces from the pressure it has on him. He then strikes with the knee to the stomach, which Logan responds by a palm thrust near Dakrin's heart, hobbling backwards for a bit. He stumbles with Lucy, who pushes him back as she plays a game of knife with Jeanette herself before rushing back to Logan.

"Ye can surely keep up withit some sweat, isn't it?" Lucy taunts he she holds her Gerber Mark II knife in front of Jeanette, while Jeanette holds her Kukri blade with a reverse grip on it. She slices horizontally near Lucy's wrist, cutting part of the clothing but without any sign it reached her hand directly. She chuckles in response as she grapples with Jeanette in an attempt to gain a upper hand in the duel, neither side willing to back down as both grapple each other with the same ounce of strength as they lurch with every step they have.