Chapter 37

Well... I did not expect to see that...

Standing on the chair I just left, Shirley is dancing with Shawn ! Well, when I say «dancing», she's more like shaking her big fat perfect model ass next to him... She's litterally stuck to him! «Shape of you» is playing and she moves to the rythms, devouring him with her eyes. He seems not to be paying a lot of attention to her, but still, she continues to balance her hips from right to left, her body against his... There is litterally nothing she wouldn't do to get him back! Anger takes control of my whole mind. She is not taking him away from me !

-Here are your beers ! The bartender says behind me.

-Thanks, I'll take them later...

I walk angrily towards the chairs. Shawn sees me, gets down and comes to me. Shirley does too.

-Hey Maddi what's wrong ? He asks.

-Ask Shirley. I answer nastily, walking across him, to Shirley.

-What do you think you are doing?I spitefully ask her.

-Having fun ! She laughs.

-He is not coming back to you ! You are riddiculous ! Trying to get him back because he's drunk ! Are you that much desperate ?

-What are you saying? You're jealous? Hahaha ! You've got no chance with him! Then she whispers : you're just a sad jealous b*tch...

-Don't you ever say that to me !

I push her back a little and she loses her balance because of the alcohol, and falls flat on her face. Good for her. Getting ridicoulous in front of everyone !

-Maddi, what's going on? Shawn asks, pulling me towards him.

-Shirley is going on.

-What do you mean ?

-Are you blind ? Or just too drunk to notice how she wants to get you back in her bed? Anyway, I try to keep you in the right path, but maybe she's the one you need... I say, walking away.

-No Maddi wait ! He says, catching me up. Maddi stay with me. You are right. I'm just... I don't have a clear mind... the alcohol... I need you tonight. I don't want to make mistakes I would regret.

I see how his eyes are getting wet. Trying to hold it up....

-I don't know what I'm doing... he says.

-Hey it's ok. I'm sorry, I got mad. Of course I'll stay with you !

He smiles at me and takes me in his arms.

-Thank you...

-Come, on, let's have fun !

I take him to the bar and we drink the beers I had ordered. I'm so happy to have him by my side tonight !

-Madison !!!

I jump by surprise. Someone shouted my name across the room.

-It's «Bad Guy !» come dance with us !! Taylor screams, from the top of a table, next to Billie.

I smile like a child and run towards them, climb on the table too and they put their arms around my shoulders.

« I'M THAT BAD TYPE, MAKE YOUR MAMA SAD TYPE, MAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND MAD TIGHT, MIGHT SEDUCE YOUR DAD TYPE !!! »

pause

« I'M THE BAAAAAD GUY !!!!DUH !!! » We yell, shaking our heads, jumping up and down excitedly. This is the best life ever !