Chapter 7

I get out of the back shop to the main boutique and at the same moment, through the front door enters... Shawn.
He looks at me and a smile brightens his face. I can feel mine getting red.

-Hey beautiful ! I didn't know you work here!
-Well... now you know!
-Are you... saleswoman or something? He laughs.
-Hahaha! Not at all. I'm a designer.
-Oh! Yeah that's totally different! That explains your drawing skills!

-Madison, would you mind helping me? My boss interrupted us. You are the only one left...
-No, of course I'll help you!
He told me what to go and fetch in the stock. I soon came back with 2 suits and joined the others in the fitting room. Shawn left to put one on and came back to us.

-Wow! You look gorgeous! I say.
-Thank you!
I look at him and make some ajustments to his suit.
-So, what is this beautiful outfit for?
-I have an important meeting next week, and this is the boutique I go to everytime I need to look classy.
-Well, you sure do now! I laugh.
-Thanks!

Shawn tries the other outfit and I make some more ajustments before he changes back to his clothes.

-So, Madison... he says, as the others are talking.
He seems hesitating, and passes a hand through his hair.
-Would you like to come to my condo tonight? There will be some friends of mine.
-Yeah sure! Thanks!
-Great! I'll see you tonight then! I'll text you the hour and the adress!
-Thanks! I say.

He gives me a kind hug and walks out of the boutique. My boss and I close and I drive home.
It's already 5 pm when I get home, so I think I don't have much time before I'll have to leave for Shawn's. I get myself ready, put on a comfortable but classy outfit: shorts with a shirt-like top and some high heels, check that my makeup is okay, and wait for Shawn's text while doing my hair up. I have long brown hair, that makes large soft curls, and I always loved doing people's hair, I can litterally do anything... so I put my hair in two buns with braids.

When I recieve Shawn's text, I get to my car and drive to his condo.

The building in which he lives is luxious. In the hall, there is a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a beautiful carpet on the ground, pieces of modern art on the walls, and fresh flowers in a vase... I walk to the elevator and get up to the floor Shawn texted me. I am so nervous right now, I don't even know why... I can just feel the excitement growing as I get closer to his flat.
When the elevator doors open, I step out and walk to Shawn's appartment door, which happens to be the only one on the floor. The only thought who came to my mind is "lucky him, he can play music as loud as he wants!"
I walk to the door, and Brian opens a few seconds after.

-Hey Maddi! It's nice to meet you! He says, hugging me.
-Hi Brian! Nice to meet you too!
-Come in, they are all in the living room!

I follow Brian and look around me. The flat is amazingly comfortable! It is very modern, with some art hung on the walls, music sheets laying on the pieces of furniture... It must feel so good to live here!

-Guys! Madison's here! Brian says.
I arrive in the living room, and see something I did not expect at all...