Chapter 31. Miracle

Jack's P.O.V

I woke up tied to a chair facing the same guys that made me watch my friend die. I now knew for sure it was no longer a dream. It was real. Peter was sat next to me, I didn't feel any emotion. I was looking at him straight in the eye. I wanted to tell him but I couldn't find the right words. How could I tell him that I stood there and watched our best friend die. Axel walked i'm the too, shaking whilst I was still emotionless.

"Are you going to tell him or should I." He shouted at me. "And I want to know how the fuck done it. Also who gave the orders." He finished looking at everyone else.

"Tell me what." Peter asked looking dead serious. "Tell me what!" He reapeated again raising his voice this time.

"Frankie's dead." I said with no emotion in my voice. "And I stood there watching it happen. It was my fault. If I had reacted sooner." I stopped. "Then maybe.... Just maybe he would still be here."

Peter looked at me not saying a word. Then finally he spoke." Who stopped you from going?" He asked. I could see the anger in his eyes. He looked like a ticking bomb that could exsplode at any moment.

"Why do you say that?. No one did." I put my head down in shame. "Just kill me now. I deserve it."

"No don't." Peter and Axel spoke at the same time, directed to the guy that held up his fire arm.

"I know you would've saved him if you had the chance." Peter said in response to my question.

"Which one of these guys we're there?"Axel asked. I could tell he was trying to keep his cool. I averted my eye's towards the four guys stood in front of me. After i stared i spat at the middle guy, who flinched afterwards. He began to look scared, so did the rest of them. No surprise because i was getting glared at the way they we're i would too.

"You." I snarled. Anger rushed through my body. I hadn't ever felt this much rage in my life, it felt so good. "Axel if you could please un-tie me and Peter." I smirked. He did as i said and we all faced them.

"Axel whatt.. arre you dooing." One of the boys stuttered.

"Well first im going to kill you. Then me and my friends here are going to kill the ass wholes who done it."

"Quick and easy just like we like it." Peter laughed. We all joined him, then returned to our original expressions.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" Sam entered shouting.

"Why don't you tell me Sam. Want to tell me what you planned today?" Axel replied with disguised laced in his tone. A girl behind Sam started to look afraid. "Kay come here." He called her toward him and she obeyed. He whispered something in her ear, resulting in her nodding and stepping behind us.

"I don't know what your talking about." Sam chuckled trying to look innocent. "Must be one out of 3. It's either the shooting?" He started, none of us moved. "Okay guess not, how about the robbery?" We remained silent. "Well then it's got to be the little accident. Wait let me re-phrase that. I meant the tragic car crash, that supposedly your friend Frankie was involved in. He died right?" He snickered. "Just burned in them flames."

I tightened my fist even more. Before anyone could react Peter launched himself at Sam. Once we noticed no one even attempted to stop him, we all knew Sam deserved it. Even his own followers knew not to try and understood why Peter was doing it. Blood was flying everywhere as he kept repetitively hitting him, never missing a punch. Sam tried to get away, but Peter had him firmly pinned to the ground. Even though Peter was weakened by his time trapped here, the boy could still pack a punch. He was violent, like a beast hunting its prey. And we all knew he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. We all watched as Sam was starting to lose consciousness. A puddle of blood started forming around them as he kept on beating him mercilessly.