Ch. 24 Anniversary part 1.

Sophie's P.O.V 

Friday came by so quickly. I still haven't found an outfit, or done any shopping for one. I only had 3 hours to go shopping and get a dress. Charlotte was already downstairs waiting for me to hurry up, so we can leave. I slipped on my leggings and grey jumper then started to walk down. 

"Finally." She exhales." I thought you went back to sleep." I chuckled. 

"C'mon." I smiled. We left in the house and i locked the door after me. 

"I cant believe we're ditching school to go shopping." She laughed. I laughed as well as she drove out the driveway. 

"So any type of dress colour we're looking for?." She asked. 

"Yep, Black and white." I answered. 

"Should of expected. Your parents are never just casual." She giggled. We pulled up at the mall within minutes since it wasn't to far from my house. We looked around for about an hour until i saw a dress in the shop window that caught my eye. I nudged Charlotte to look at it and her eye's went wide. The jewellery around the manikin neck shone out as well. And the black gloves matched perfectly. 

"It's perfect for tonight." She grinned. She took my hand in hers and dragged me into the store and straight to the cash register. 

"How much is that dress in the window?." I asked eager to find out. 

"I'm guessing your on about that one." She looked towards it and we nodded. "It's $365 on it's own. With the accessories it's $480." She replied. 

"We'll take it." I beamed. 

"There are matching shoes as well." She pointed out. They we're pep-toe with crystals down the side. She was right they do match the dress. 

"We'll take them as well." Charlotte nodded in agreement. I paid for everything and literally ran to the car. We put the bags in the back and jumped in the car to go back to the house. I really hope everything goes well tonight. 

Sam's P.O.V 

I was sitting near the door with Sophie's mother and father, also a few other people. The event started about half an hour ago and all i've been doing is waiting for Sophie arrived. A few moments later Axel elbowed me causing my head to look up and there she was. Her far was in a elegant up-do. She looked like a princess in her dress and her make-up was done perfectly. She looked perfect. The only problem was she was on Frankie's arm. Her father rised from his seat and greeted her. 

"Hey." Someone behind me said. I turned around to see a blonde headed girl smiling, i smirked and stood up. 

"Hey gorgeous. Wanna dance." I raised an eyebrow and held out my hand. She placed her hand in mine, then i led her to the dance floor. We swayed for what seemed like hours, until Sophie's dad interrupted. 

"Sorry Lucy but i need to borrow Sam for a second." He spoke. She nodded and i winked at her, making her cheeks flush. " I want you to dance with Sophie." He said. I looked over at her sitting there bored. I noticed her dancing with Frankie earlier but he seemed to have disappeared. I walked towards her and held my hand out. She looked up and her expression turned to annoyed. 

"What time of game are you playing." She snapped. 

"No games, just one dance." I assured her. She looked shocked of how serious i looked and then took my hand, which surprised me. As we walked towards the floor a romantic song came on. We danced to the song without her objecting. 

"Can i ask you something?." She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. 

"Go ahead." I smiled. 

"Why do you hate Frankie so much." 

"I don't hate him, i just dislike him. Axel's the one that hates him." I admitted. 

"Fine why do you dislike him then." 

"Because he took you from me. I came back back for you Sophie and only you. Maybe your dad had a part in it, but i still made the decision to come back. I shouldn't have lied to you about the gang but i just didn't know how to tell you. I love you, but you love him and that's why i dislike him. You will always be my princess." I gulped afterward waiting for her response. She looked up at me but did not say anything. We just kept looking into each other eye's for what seemed like forever. Suddenly she turned away and then turned back to face me. 

"Thank you." She whispered. 

"What for?." I asked confused. 

"For telling me the truth." She responded, then vanished into the crowd. I walked the same direction that she went to find her and noticed her standing next to Frankie. He whispered something in her ear that made her smile. And they both went to dance. 

"You alright." Axel said as he put a hand on my shoulder. "You've got to let her go. Especially now she'-" He cut himself of and cleared his throat. 

"She's what." I hissed. 

"Your not going to like it." He coughed. 

"Tell me." I raised my voice a little. 

"Don't be pissed at me he's the one who got her pregnant." He snapped back at me. Then he realized what he said. 

"You're lying." I growled. 

"Why would i lie about that. I over heard her and Charlotte talking about her not drinking because of it." He replied with a pissed of voice. She couldn't be. I stayed silent and just stared at them, mostly her. She laughed as they pranced around. Axel was right, i need to let her go. He makes her happy and i need to accept that. 

 -------

Dress on the side --->