Ch.6 Truth Or Dare?

Frankie's P.O.V

Today I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. On Sophie's couch, with my arms wrapped around her. For some reason it felt so right. I couldn't understand why, but it felt like this was how it was supposed to be. She looks so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb her. Even though she was squishing my legs, it wasn't worth waking her up.

Yesterday was quite fun, even though we were just training. I loved spending time with her. No matter what we were doing, it made me... happy. I kept laughing at how tired she was getting towards the end. It was expected because of how much exercise I had made her do. But I needed to make her stronger at the least and teach her how to hold her own. I couldn't let people walk all over her anymore, especially not Harper. No way was I going to let them touch her like that again.

I felt sorry for Sophie. The amount of bullying and torment she had suffered the past few years. It made it worse because my friends were part of it. To everyone else it appeared to be only Charlie, Mickey, Jack and Peter who were involved in the gang. But that wasn't the case at all. They were just like my brothers, the rest just do my dirty work if I'm honest. I give orders, they follow. That was their jobs, that's what got them paid.

My phone started to ring, separating me from my thoughts. I have to find a way around getting my phone without disturbing her sleep. Problem with that was it was in my pocket, which she was directly on top of.

"Sophie." I whispered in her ear.

No answer.

"Sophie." I raised my voice a little.

Again, no answer.

So I did the one thing I knew I would end up regretting and she fell on the floor with a loud thud.

She shot up and glared at me.

"Frankie! Why the hell did you do that?" She yelled.

Already regretting it.

"Sorry kitten, but I needed to get my phone and you was on top of it." I chuckled.

She averted her gaze to the ground and he cheeks turned crimson.

What did I do?

After a few moments of awkward silence, she finally spoke. "Well, I'm going to get something to eat. If you need me I'll be in the kitchen." Then she exited the room.

I had completely forgotten about my phone and when I realised, I quickly pulled it out from my pocket. After checking who rang me, I noticed it was Charlie and dialled his number in seconds. Just in case it was something serious.

"Frankie, thank god. Where the fuck are you?" He screamed, nearly bursting my ear drum.

"Chill man, you're starting to sound like some crazy girlfriend." I chuckled. "And I'm at Sophie's house wh-"