Ch.29 Dinner Time Part 1

I am so sorry. Honestly I think I do more apologising to you guys than anything else haha. But I truly am sorry. Been so busy with school work. But here it finally is so please enjoy. :D.

(Saturday: Dinner with Sophie's parents)

Frankie's P.O.V

I woke up to find Sophie sprawled all over me. I laughed silently as i tried to carefully move her off me. As i lifted her arm and her leg on to the bed she let out the cutest groan I had ever heard, which i couldn't help but smile at. Then kissed her head and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. Also reminded myself to put some sweats on before I went downstairs. I went into the bathroom the brush my teeth. I looked at the time which was 12pm, before dialing Peter's number. I may have been in a happy mood with everyone else, but i was still pissed at him. It went straight to voicemail. He just had to let his phone die, i thought. I carried on walking until i reached the kitchen, which was occupied by Jack, Mickey, Charlotte and Charlie.

"Hey." Charlotte greeted still looking half asleep.

"I have a question." Mickey said looking wide awake, as per usual. I nodded for him to go on as i grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. "Do we like live here now?" He asked.

"Well if you do. I'm just pointing out i lived here way before all of you." Charlotte piped up.

"Well i got the best bedroom." Mickey smiled.

"Nu-uh." She replied. This went on for about five minutes until Charlie announced he's going to lock them in the boot of his car if they didn't shut up. Sophie entered the room with messy hair and a pink onesie on. She had drool on her cheek and i think some in her hair.

"I would say morning beautiful but..." I joked, and kissed her. "Wow could've brushed you're teeth." I laughed, she groaned in return.

"Shut up." She pouted as she pushed me away. "I feel like shit. All i've done is be sick." She moaned as she made a cup of tea.

"Wait so that's what that taste was." I reponded atomatically feeling sick afterwards. "I'm going to brush my teeth again." I said before going upstairs with a disgusted look on my face, which apprently they all found funny. I took a shower and brushed my teeth again like I told them. After getting dressed into black jeans with a white tee and some socks, i walked back downstair into the living room. I noticed Sophie still had not gotten changed or done anything about her hair. Instead she was spread on the couch with a purple blanket on her, with her eye's gluded to the tv. I sat on the end and moved her legs onto me. She looked at me with lazy eye's and then carried on watching tv. So i layed behind her with my arm around her waist. She turned around and snuggled her head into my neck and wrapped her legs in mine.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Feel like shit." She muttered.

"Well you can't just sit here and eat junk food all day."

"Why not." She huffed and snuggled into me more.

"Because we have dinner with you're parents and you smell." I grinned making her look up at me.

"Fine." She whinned getting up. "But." She turned around." You have to come with me."

"But im already dressed." I raised a brow.

"Well get undressed." She giggled.

"Sorry babe I've already sat down now." I smiled. The look she gave me was not a happy one, that honestly just made me laugh more. She groaned them threw herself on top of me. Also being careful for the baby's sake. "Fine maybe I could come."