Ch.2 What just happened ?

Frankie's P.O.V

I don't know why I kissed her, I have no explanation for it. She has no idea how long I've waited for this moment. At first she didn't respond, most probably because it was so unexpected. But towards the end of the kiss, we started to move in sync with each other. That was until she pulled away, fast with a confused expression. 

"Wait... What was that?" She asked, baffled by my actions. 

"So you're saying you didn't enjoy that? Because I honestly did." I replied with a cocky smirk, I realised the smirk was a dick move and I instantly felt like an idiot.

Why do I have to be such a dick? 

"I... erm.. I," She stuttered. "I ha..ve to ge..tt to class." She finished, only managing to get a few words out correctly.

Dick move, I thought as I mentally slapped myself.

"Yeah, it kinda was." She smiled, sheepishly.

"Wait, did I just say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did." She answered, slightly smiling at my embarrassment. She was also blushing over the kiss herself, that's what I assumed.

"You're a really good kisser, by the way." I told her, changing the subject for my own benefit.

Her blush started to get more noticeable, in reaction to my compliment. She attempted to cover up her blush and smile, by putting the sleeve of her jacket over her mouth. But her attempt to hide her feelings failed, since her eyes were also lit up. "Tha-ank you.." She stuttered again, with a slight smile. 

"See you later West-." I cut myself off." Sophie." I smiled before walking away, as I approached the building I still had a the same smile plastered on my face. I'd be surprised if my cheeks didn't even slightly match hers. I felt like I had accomplished something by talking to her, I hope I get to again.

-------------

The image from earlier, when I kissed Sophie, kept appearing in my head as I played with my lunch. How amazing it felt to hold her and be close to her. I did feel kind of guilty, seeing as how embarrassed I made her. Wait, what was I saying? I'm Frankie Carson. I had never feel guilty or anything along those lines. When I thought about it, I have been into her for ages. Not that she's noticed, surprisingly. I never told her, but I had made it slightly obvious. Such as never kissing or touching a girl when she's around.

She wouldn't believe me if I told her anyway. That was all thanks to my stereotype at this shitty school. I was known as your stereotypical bad boy, your typical player that fucks anything that moves. It's true in a sense; I loved sex, but they made out like I was an addict. It's was not the only thing on my mind.

"Frankie, are you even listening?" Charlie said, as he snapped his fingers, sending me out of my trance.

"Yeah... What was you saying?" I asked.

"I was saying, are you going to Payton's party this Saturday?" He questioned.

"You know, her usual ones? Because right now, you don't look up for it." Jack smirked.

"Are you kidding? Yeah I'm going. Like I'm going to miss her party. Who's going?" I replied.

"Well for a start, that bitch Sophie's coming." Charlie told us. "Stupid slut." He muttered under his breath.

"What the fuck is your problem with her? She ain't done shit to you." I raised my voice, which resulted in everyone averting their eyes to our table. "What the hell you looking at?" I shouted at them, making everyone return to what they was originally doing.

"Why the hell you sticking up for her all of a sudden?" He argued back, whilst rising from his seat. Then came face to face with me.

"What you wanna go?" I said through gritted teeth. He didn't reply, just kept making eye contact. I noticed everybody started to stare again. "Then let's go!"

I threw myself at him and the fight began. I managed to get a few hits on him, that was before Peter and Mickey pulled me off him. Whilst Charlie got held back by Jack only. We both deep down knew it was petty but for years I had hear the same curses towards here name and there was only so much I could take. 

"What's your problem man!?" Jack yelled towards me.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I grunted. The shimmied out of Peter and Mickey's grip. After, I held my hand out to Charlie and he shook it. "Sorry man."

"I'm sorry too man. You gotta tell me what that was about later." He returned the apology. Then we gave each other a typical bro hug.

"Erm, yeah. I gotta go somewhere." I said uneasily. They all gave me weird expressions in return. Then just shrugged and didn't question it, not that they ever did.