Ch.13 Shopping With The Girls & Boys

Sophie's P.O.V

I crept through the door trying not to wake the boys. After shutting the door silently i tip-toed to the kitchen to get a bite to eat. I walked through the door to see three boys cooking breakfast. So much for trying to not get spotted. I went to creep out of the kitchen until i heard my name said. 

"Sophie get here now" Jayden ordered.

Oh shit!

I turned on my heels to look at them."Hi guys" I smiled sheepishly.

"Don't hi guys us where have you been we looked everywhere for you as well we called your friend Charlotte she even had no clue where you was" Riley said.

"I was at Frankie's whats the big deal " I crossed my arms.

"The big deal is we didn't know where you was what you was doing, after you got of the phone to your dad no one heard from you " Jayden exclaimed.

"I don't see the big deal I'm here now aren't i " I Threw my arms up in the air.

"Yeah but what about if you got hurt all of us even your dad , we all got in our cars and searched for hours trying to find you, we was so worried i hardly slept last night because i was to busy thinking what i would do if something happened to you " Ash cried.

"Oh I'm sorry ash i didn't mean to scare you like that i was just angry and needed to get away from him" I apologized and ran into he's arm. He wrapped his arms around me as well , we stood there for two straight minutes hugging. We finally pulled apart after the hugged that seemed like it was an hour long. 

"Well you better get in the shower and get dressed, you really stink ha ha" He teased.

"Whatever ha ha " I chuckled. 

I walked out the kitchen and ran up the stairs to my room. I slung my bag onto the bed , walked to over to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for today. Before i got my wardrobe i phone Charlotte to see if she wanted to do something today, seeing as we haven't hung out in a while.

"Hey char wanna do something today " I said.

"Omg Sophie your okay i was so worried plus yeah i would love to what have you got in mind " She said.

"Erm we could do some shopping i could invite the boys " I suggested.

"Okay and can my cousin come you know Blaze " She asked.

"Blaze as in 15 annoying bitch Blaze " I chuckled.

"Yeah sorry i have to babysit her so can she come with us please " She begged.

"Why cant you just leave her at yours " I asked.

"Because you know i cant plus you know i have to look after her every weekend apart from parties ha ha luckily " She chuckled. 

"Fine be at mine in 30 Min's also make sure she isn't in one of them moods bye " I hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet " Blaze whined.

"Yes were here so you can stop your shitty whining " I said.

"Whatever , Char why is Sophie being such a bitch " Blaze asked. I seriously hate this kid she is so bitchy. Urghh she gets on my nerves.

"Blaze shut up and shes not you are " Charlotte corrected.

"Why don't all of you shut up yeah , i cant believe i get stuck in a car with three bitchy girls " He exclaimed.