Ch.27 "You're coming."

Sophie's P.O.V

I was waiting for my dad to speak. At the moment he was just staring at me with disbelief in his eye's, and also hurt. I looked down to see Frankie was holding my hand. Then i looked back up to see my dad had gone. My mum was just standing there.

"Where did dad go?" I asked.

"How long have you known." She spoke, ignoring my question.

"Only since the day we all got the invite to come here." I answered.

"You better take care of my daughter." She warned Frankie." And your child. Cause i swear if you don't i will kill you myself. Understood." Frankie nodded."Good, now I'm going to find you're father. I shall be seeing you all very soon. Take care." She finished and then left.

"Well she took that surprisingly well. Cant say the same for your dad." Frankie smiled.

"She didn't take that lightly, that was a cover up. Do you really think someone would take it that cool. Honestly." I snapped at him. " I'm sorry. It's just i'm trying to figure out what's going to happen now."

"Wanna go home?" He asked, i nodded in response. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked back inside to get through the front door. Everyone that was sitting at my dad's table on had there eye's on me and Frankie as we walked past. Ash and Riley followed us as we walked out. We kept our pace kind of fast until we reached outside. I saw someone standing by a car and my curiosity took over me.

"I'll be back in a second." I told Frankie. I walked over to the person cautiously. As i got closer i realised he was wearing the same suit as my dad was. "Dad."

"Yes." He replied.

"So this is where you went." I sighed. He turned to face me. Then sat himself down on the wall behind him. He patted the wall next to him telling me to sit next to him. "I'm not disappointed." He spoke. "I'm just annoyed at the fact you didn't tell me straight away as soon as you found out, i mean i was at your door the day you did find out. Did you even think about telling me that you was carrying my grandchild or children that day?" He added.

"I was going to tell you, i just didn't know how. And i thought you was going to have a really bad reaction. And in the emotional state i was in at the time i just couldn't handle it, if you did. Im sorry." I explained.

"Why are you apologizing. You have nothing to say sorry for. I understand why you didn't it's just kind of upsetting that's all. And especially as he's the father." He smiled then towards the end.

"He isn't that bad once you get to know him. I mean i basically live with him and im still alive ain't i." I giggled.

"The way the boys speak about him isn't really nice. So i thought he must be an arse."

"Why don't you come have dinner at ours and get to know him. Maybe you will like him in the end." I suggested.

"When?" He asked.

"Umm how about tomorrow if your not working or planning an attack on him." I said the last bit sarcastically.

"Alright then. Make sure he's dosn't wear sweat pants." He joked, i chuckled a bit and stood up to hug him. We said our good bye's and i walked to the car after. I struggled to get in my car because my dress was so big, which the boys seemed to find funny. After i closed the door firmly Frankie started driving straight away.

"So what did he say?" Frankie asked as we pulled to a stop at a red light.

"Oh he's coming round for dinner tomorrow." I said casually.

"He's What!." Frankie yelled in shock.

"He's coming round for dinner tomorrow." I repeated.

"I don't have to be there right?." He questioned with hope.

"Of course you do, that's the reason their coming dumbass." I responded.

"Sorry i can't come." He said quickly.

"You're coming." I told him sternly.

"No i ain't." He disagreed.

"You are!" I shouted shutting him up.

"Bitch." He muttered thinking i couldn't hear him.

"Did you just call me a bitch." I glared at him. He didn't say a thing he just pulled in the drive way.I tried to rush out the car and into the house, but my dress decided to make me look like a fool again. Frankie ran round to help me and i let him. Then carried walking into the house. I went straight upstairs to get this dress off me, which i had been wanting to do all night. It may be a lovely dress, but it's a nightmare to get in and out of cars with, also through doorways. I tried to reach behind my back to un-do the zip but my arms wern't long enough. After what seemed like forever trying to reach i gave up and crawled on to my bed. I kicked my heels onto the floor, then put the duvet over me. It looked like i had about five covers over me because the dress was so puffy. Someone knock on the door, then just walked in.

"You're not really gonna sleep in that dress are you." Frankie said, i could tell he had a smirk on his face.

"I don't want to, but what chose have i got a choice since the thing wont come off." I groaned.

"Sit up." He smiled. I done what he said and he sat behind me. He un-zipped it and moved round the front and pulled it off me. "Feel better?." He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm free!" I exclaimed, causing him to laugh. He started to undress himself whilst still laughing. Once he did he jumped into the bed, then turned on his side and closed his eye's. "Like hell your going to sleep." I grinned and climbed on top of him.

"Knew this night was gonna end good." He smirked.

---------------------------------

2 weeks turned into 4 weeks, so im really sorry about that. But i should have more time on my hands since im not riding anymore. And the new book i think i told you all about should be up soon, so yeah check that out. Hope you've all had a great day and night. And hope the ones who did they're exams had luck on their side whilst doing them.

Seeya!!! XD