Ch.20 Fighting & More Violence

The Next Day. (After the day after she woke up with the boys standing above her.) 

Sophie's P.O.V

I woke up feeling fully refreshed and ready to get up. I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of light blue skinny jean, with a plain white top. And a black mickey mouse sweater on top. I put my black and white airmax's on to match my sweater. As i was getting ready for school it got me thinking back to yesterday. Frankie refused to tell me anything and i didn't know why. Was he's past to dark to know?. Also was he scared that i would judge him?, or look at him different?. Whatever the reason was i wanted to find out and that's exactly what I'm going to do today. I pushed my thoughts aside and finished curling my hair, then put my black beanie on top. 

Beep! Beep! 

I looked out my window to see Jack's car. I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion. After picking up my backpack i ran downstairs to see why he was here. I walked over to the car window to see Jack, Mickey and Peter talking, i knocked on the window interrupting they're conversation. 

"What are you doing here.?" I asked. 

"What does it look like we're doing here." Jack replied putting his shades on the top of his head. 

"You could be chasing unicorns." I said sarcastically. 

"Just get in." Peter chuckled moving into the back. I hopped in the car and then we drove to school. I was still wondering why they decided to pick me up, they have never done it before so why now. After a short drive we arrived at school with everyone's eye's on us. I started to get  and confused turned to the boys who just smirked. 

"What the hell's going on." I asked suspiciously as i finished Jack's arm was wrapped round my shoulder. 

"Don't worry." He smirked. We carried on walking and all the boys started smiling at me, also winking. I stopped in mid-step and looked at all of them. 

"What the fuck is going on." I snapped at them. 

"Umm we kinda told everyone you was hosting a party and some other stuff. So now everyone wants to be your friend." Jack said nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. 

"Why would you tell them that." I slapped him. 

"I'm joking we didn't, we really have no clue whats going on." Jack admitted.

"Ookkaayy." I stretched out." I'm going to class see you soon." I told them and done an awkward wave. I walked to my locker and got out my books that i needed for class. I was kind of late but it didn't matter because my class was just down the hall. As i walked into the room i noticed the teacher wasn't here yet, so i just went to the back and started to play candy crush on my phone. 

"Hey Sophie you done five boys wanna make it six." A boy asked with humor. What the hell we're they on about.? 

"Oi Sophie wanna come to mine later no one's gonna be home." A boy winked. 

"What the fuck are you talking about." I yelled. 

"Oh well if it isn't little miss slut." Harper snorted. 

"What the hell you talking about.?" I asked with anger. 

"I knew you liked Frankie but i didn't know you wanted a go with Axel and his boys too." She replied. 

"C'mon give it up Sophie we know you slept with them all." A Boy snickered. 

 "She didn't sleep with anyone you douchbags so shut the fuck up." Frankie barked as he walked into the room. He came and sat next to me with all eye's on him. I lowered my head and carried on playing my game without saying thank you. After a few minutes the teacher walked in, so i tried to put my phone back in my jacket. It went horribly, and slid over to underneath Frankie's desk. I mentally face palmed my self and turned to him.