Ch.33 "Frankie?"

(1 week later )

Sophie's P.O.V

It had been a week since Frankie was put in the coma. He was responding to the treatment well, but still hasn't woken up. It was hard to get on with daily errands without him. I knew the boys felt the same way as I did. They looked lost without him around. The only thing they could do was focus on plotting they're revenge. It was healthy for them to do that non-stop. They hardly got any sleep or food inside of them, it was worrying.

I put put my thoughts aside as I finished getting dressed. All week i hadn't really made an effort with my outfit choices lately. But today Charlotte persuaded me too. I decided on a grey three quarter- length sleeve t-shirt, matched with a black high-waited leather skater skirt. Paired with black knee high socks and a maroon scarf. I was finally happy with my outfit, hair and make up. After straightening out my outfit and applying a few finishing touches to my make up, I walked over to my wardrobe to pick out a pair of heels. After a while or picking and trying on, I finally decided on a simple black pair.

Ring!!! Ring!!!

"Hey." I said as I picked up the phone.

"'Sup bitch." Charlotte replied.

"You finally going to tell me where your taking me?" I smiled.

"School first, surprise later." She chuckled. "Now hurry up!" She hung up on me and honked her horn a couple times outside. I grabbed my bag and threw on my jacket, then hurried down the stairs. This was going to be a long day and I knew it already. As I locked my door and headed out to the car, I noticed something was in my seat.

"Get in the back." I demanded.

"Urgh why..." Peter moaned, as he moved seats.

"I'd you don't want to move, then don't take my seat." I smiled.

"I did tell you." Charlotte laughed. We started driving to school. The car ride was pretty quiet on the way. Charlotte focused on the road, whilst Peter played a game on his phone. It was a pretty short ride to school as usual. As we got out the car I heard a groan from next to us.

"Aw man." Peter groaned. He came round to the front of the car. His shoes were covered in mud from where he stepped out the car. Me and Charlotte burst into laughter. After our little laughing fit we walked into school. I checked my schedule which said first lesson English. I got my books out my locker then headed there. I knew Axel was in my lesson, he was the last person I wanted to see right now. As I entered the class room i noticed he hadn't arrived yet. So I sat in my seat at the back.

--------------

Finally I escaped from school and ran outside towards Charlotte's car. They all stood in a group in front of the car. I was ready for my surprise, but I still couldn't get Frankie of my mind. I knew nothing would stop me from thinking about him and the condition he was in. I knew he would be fine, but I still had to worry. i had to stop thinking about it, or at least make out I wasn't for these guys. As I was walking towards them my heels we're hurting me, in fact killing. Before I reached them I swapped my heels with the flats I had in my bag. They still went well with the outfit luckily and was comfortable unlike the heels.