Ch.17 Singing&Trick's

Frankie's P.O.V

"No you stay here and have a good time" She smiled weakly.

"Alright babe see you at home later yeah? " I said but it came out more of a question.

"Yeah stay out of trouble " She winked.

"Yeah i will be safe call me if there's any trouble i mean it " 

"Can we fucking go!" Sam yelled.

"See you soon babe " I smiled as i kissed her. 

She walked of with her arm around Sam. I don't know why she was acting so cool about it. My best friend stabbed her ex boyfriend , i think she knows it wasn't my fault. I want to know how jack done it , i mean one minute he's fine next minute he's got a knife in his leg. My curiosity was getting the better of me so i walked over to jack to see how it happened.

"Frankie I'm sorry " He frowned.

"What you talking about, you did a good thing from my point of view " I smirked.

"So Sophie didn't bitch " He asked.

"No , but how did you do it " I replied .

"Easy he went for you and as he did i stabbed him, it wasn't Sophie who made him fall it was me" He explained.

"Shit well don't tell Sophie that " I chuckled.

"Come lets get some foo-" He was cut of by a high screech. 

Me and jack turned round to see a group of girls walking over to us. In the middle was Harper, of course she was here. Why every time Sophie's not around she is , this night can not get any worse. Me and him started to walk away till i felt someone tugging on my arm. I quickly spun round to see Harper hold onto my arm and licking her lips.

"What do you want Harper" I asked effortlessly. 

"I want you " She replied licking her lips.

"Sorry but if you haven't noticed i've got a girlfriend " 

"Your still with her " She paused " Please frankie we all know you cant hold on to a girl even if you tried " She laughed , so did the girls behind her. 

"She's special , unlike the girl in front of me " I snorted.

She done one of them fake gasp's " I'm surprised you don't know " 

"Harper don't start with your bullshit " 

"Fine i'll say it you know her ex boyfriend " 

"Yes " I said shoving my hands in my pocket.

"She just got into a car with him and drove of " 

"Yeah there going to the hospital " I laughed.

"Really because hospital is a right turn she took a left it looked like she was going to her house , just saying " She said as she flipped her hair and walked of. 

"Jack come on were leaving " I ordered. 

I know Harper's face when she's lying and she didn't have that look in her eye at all. I think she is actually telling the truth for once in her pathetic life. I told Jayden and the rest were i was going they just nodded. Charlie gave me his car keys so i could get there. We drove out of the parking lot and down to Sophie's house. It only took two minutes to get to the house because i was speeding , i parked the car and opened the door. I walked in to the living room , no one was there. Then into the kitchen where i saw Sam bandaging up his thigh with just boxers of which was an unpleasant sight. I looked over to see Sophie walk in with a pair of track-suit bottoms in her hand.