Ch.9 The new boy

It would have been up by now this chapter but I had to write it again because my laptop wiped it of . So here it is hope you enjoy. 

---------- 

Sophie's P.O.V

"Frankie I.."

"So what the fuck do you think your doing" axel yelled as he pulled me towards him.

"I was talking get over it " I yelled back.

"You was talking to the arse whole" He paused " he just beat the shit out of your boyfrie-" I cut him of.

"You are not my fucking boyfriend" I yelled back.

"Don't talk to me like that you bitch" he yelled and slapped me across the face. I was completely shocked why would he do something like that. I stood there stunned. I can't believe he just hit me.

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't me-" I cut him of once again.

"Save it axel if you was gonna say sorry why do it in the first place" I said surprisingly calmly. With that I went back into the school. I looked at the clock and realized I was already 10 minutes late for class. I really can't get in trouble either or my dad will go mental at me. So now I was running. Everything was going well until I banged into a hard chest that sent me to the floor. I looked up to see a boy with blonde hair in a kind of Justin bieber style hair. He had a black t-shirt on that you could see him abs through with dark blue jeans and black nod white blazers. He put his hand out for me to get up and I gladly took it.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bang into you " I smiled.

"Oh it's okay could you help me"He asked

"Yeah with what ?" I replied

"Well it's my first day here and I can't be late for my first class or my parents will go mad at me "He said.

"Here pass me your schedule " I chirped . He pass me his schedule as I looked through it I realized we was in the same class. Lucky for him though because I'm late already I couldn't walk him to his class.

"You have got English with me come on we gotta go" I chirped as i grabbed his hand and started running to our lesson. After 2 minutes of running we heard shouting from the hall we was headed to. We both gave each other a confused look and started running down to that hallway.i wasn't surprised when I saw Frankie and axel in each others faces.

"I can't believe you fucking hit Sophie at least I know she isn't gonna go near u again " Frankie yelled at axel.

"Well she isn't gonna go near you when she finds out what yo-" I cut axel of like every other time he spoke.

"Oh and what did Frankie do" I fake smiled while stepping close to Frankie. He gulped whilst stepping backwards.

"iitts n..otthhing Sophie" He stuttered.

"Frankie you know you have to tell me" I paused " Because if you don't I'm gonna have to kick your arse understand" I glared at him. He nodded.

"Why don't i just tell her " axel said as he started to walk towards us."Frankie slept with Harper the night you two broke up " Axel said. I was so hurt i cant understand why he would do something like that. Now i know when he said he liked me he didn't mean it. I cant believe i was dumb enough to fall for that shit I'm so stupid. I just have this feeling to forgive him. But i know i cant because I'm not that type of person anymore. I need to show him that I'm over him. 

I laughed bitterly.

"Sophie you okay " axel asked.

"Yeah I'm fine , i just want Frankie to know that I'm not bothered cause fact is I'm over him " I laughed again.

"You sure your okay you eyes are tear-"I cut of charlie.

"I'm fucking fine okay!" I yelled.

I started running down the hall as fast as my legs could carry me. 

I'm not going to cry

I kept repeating the words in my head whilst running to class. 2 minutes late i finally got to class. Before i walked through the door i wiped the tears that were rolling down my checks and straighten up my hair. 

"Miss Weston your late" Mr Harris said.

"Yeah I'm sorry i had something to do" I replied.

"What like fuck axel!" Harper shouted.

"Why don't you shut up you cheap slut" I yelled back. Followed by a chorus of oh.

"Don't talk to me like that who do you think you are"Harper stood up.

"I'm Sophie Weston " I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"More like nerd who's got a big ego if you ask me" She paused " Am i right guys " She said.

"Yeah" Two people from the back shouted.

"Why don't you just go back to being the nerd you are nobody cares about you , they never will" Harper smirked whilst stepping in front of me " Frankie never cared either "

"Your lieing" I shouted.

"No I'm not you know the night you broke up he told me that he wanted you to break up with him cause all he wanted from you was sex he didn't give a sh-"I cut her of by punching her in the face sending her down to the floor.

--------------------------------

Hope you liked that chapter guys more soon xx