Ch.5 Training Time

Sophie's P.O.V

(Three weeks later)

Every injury had finally healed now. It's been three weeks since it had happened, even though it felt so much longer. I had taken a couple weeks off school at the start of the healing process. But now I'm going regularly again, despite the few sharp pains I get every now and then. As soon as I returned to school, Harper was definitely aware. I was getting evil glares left, right and centre. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid.

On a different note, I have been hanging around with Frankie a lot more. It was only partially because of the recent events with Harper. But it was more because I enjoyed his company. Frankie had also warned her to back off. Which has worked so far, but I wonder how long until she turns.

I was lying on my bed just thinking what I could do, seeing as it was a Saturday and I had no plans. As I couldn't think of anything to do, I rolled over and was about to fall back to sleep. That was until my phone rang.

"Hey." I answered, not checking caller ID.

"Hey, let me in and get ready." He told me. "It's time to train." I hung up and rushed downstairs, missing a few steps on the way.

"Hey, come in." I smiled, stepping to the side so he could enter.

"Holy shit, your house is big." Frankie gawked as he looked around.

"Come on." I chuckled at his reaction. Then grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs with me. We reached my bedroom and he sat himself down on my messy bed.

"So, what should I wear?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. A really tight dress and six inch heels." He smirked, sarcastically.

"No, really." I raised a brow.

He didn't reply, just smirked in return. Then he walked over to my wardrobe and started digging through it. After rummaging for a minute, he pulled out a pair of light grey tracksuit bottoms and a black sports bra.

"Here." He passed then to me." Go and get changed while I look for some shoes." He ordered.

"Yes Sir." I chuckled.

After I had gotten changed, I walked out the bathroom, to find him once again digging through my stuff.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Where the fuck do you put your shoes?" He replied.

"Try looking below the clothes in my wardrobe. Dumbass." I told him in a sarcastic tone.

He turned to give me a look, then found a pair of black airmax's and threw them at me.

-------------

"Frankie, where are we?" I asked, confused as I gazed at the rotting building.

"Outside the ring." He answered.

"What do you mean, The Ring?" I questioned, still confused.

"C'mon, dummie." He said, before departing from the car, and I followed.

We walked inside the decaying building and I began to look around. It looked like a gym cross illegal fighting arena. The place looked nice and well maintained. It had fairly new equipment and a good paint-job, but also looked dodgy as hell.

On one side of the room there was a row of punching bags. On the opposite side, a load of treadmills stood by one another. Also various exercise equipment near them. What caught my eye was the large boxing ring that stood tall in the centre of the room.

Explains the name, I thought.

As I carried on looking around, I noticed there was hardly any women here. The place was filled with muscly men, most of them looked like they was hooked up on steroids. Their muscles resembled blown up balloons, with so much air inside them that they could pop at any second. The place was pretty intimidating, with such few females dotted around. They would have no interest in communicating, seeing as they weren't anywhere near my age. Also looked as jacked up as the boys.

"You ready kitten?" He asked, as he removed his t-shirt, revealing his rock hard abs underneath. 

Did he just give me a pet name?

"Okay, first things first. I wanna see how strong you are." He told me, whilst making his way over to the stacked up weights.

This going to fail terribly.

"Okay, now pick up the 1.5kg ones. Put one in your left hand and the other in your right." He instructed.

Easy enough.

"That easy?" He asked. I nodded in reply to his question.

"Good. Now put them down and pick up the 5kg." He ordered. That's when I realized it wasn't so easy, also that I should go to the gym more than just yearly.

"I can tell you're struggling." He laughed.

"No... I'm... not." I strained.

"Pass them." He chuckled, whilst taking them off me. I let out a sigh of relief as he did so, which resulted in him laughing harder.

"Okay, let's move on. Push - ups." He said, whilst continuing to laugh at me failing. 

"It's not funny." I snapped, as I laid on the hard mat.

"Maybe not from your perspective, but from mine it is." He told me. "Anyway let's start by doing twenty."

"Wait, what!"

---------------------------

After what seemed like ten hours, he decided to stop training. I was fatigued and knew I had over-done it. I was exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep. Whereas Frankie was still bouncing around with energy, like he had six espressos in a row.

The list of what we had done was making me more tired just thinking about it. We started with a whopping fifty push-ups, followed by sit-ups. Then once Frankie figured that was enough of those. But not just lifting some, no, it's never that simple with him. He made me bench press, lift and squat with them. It hurt like a bitch and I was done after that. Until he made me carry on for hours, it had made me just want to crawl into my bed as soon as I could get to it.

After a short drive we reached my house, I couldn't wait to get indoors and upstairs. We exited his car and walked up to the door. The sun was now setting as it hit eight o'clock, telling me it was time to go to bed.

It had been a really long day.

"So, did you have fun?" He asked.

"Nope. My arms feel like they're going to fall off any second now." I told him. "Wanna come inside?"

"Sure, it wasn't that bad was it?"

"It really was." I confirmed. "I don't know if you've noticed but I need a shower badly. So you can wait in the living room, if you like?" I continued as I opened the door.

"Will your parents mind I'm here?" He asked as we entered and I laughed in return.

"What?" He questioned, obviously confused by my reaction.

"They're never here, so I basically own the house. They're always away on business." I replied.

"Oh, have you got another shower? Or I could just take one with you, save water?" He winked, changing the subject.

"Sorry, but there is no way that's happening. I'll take you to one of the others." I turned down his offer.

"Plural?"

"Yeah. We have seven." I smiled.

-------------------------------

After twenty five minutes of an amazing, steaming hot shower. I had got out and gotten dressed. I was now wearing a white sports bra and black pyjama shorts. Afterwards I walked downstairs to find Frankie had made himself at home. He was already lying down on the couch, with a blanket covering him and watching a movie.

"I see you're making yourself at home then?" I smiled whilst lying next to him.

"Might as well, since you took so long." He replied and I slapped him playfully. "Come here." He said and made me lie on top of him.

I blushed as I realized he had his arm wrapped around my torso. He looked down and smiled at me, before turning his head back toward the movie. After an hour of lying there and watching, my eyes started to flutter shut and soon after we both fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

-------------
(A/N Frankie on the side)