Ch.10 Suspended & treats

Guys i changed the title because i didn't think it really went with the story. Hope your enjoying it so far. Please leave comments and vote. i know the last chapter was short , when i started writing it i didn't realize how tired i would get so yeah. Hope you love this chapter.

-------------------

Sophie's P.O.V

"Sophie go to the principles office now" Mr Harris ordered.

"But-"

"NOW!"

I cant believe that he didn't do anything when she said shit about me. But when i hit her i get sent to the principles office. I wonder what hes going to say. On my way to the office the bell rang. This is going to be good. I kept on walking until i felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I spun round to see Charlotte with a worried look on her face.

"Soph are you okay i heard what happened with Harper i just wanted to check if you was okay"

"Im fine char believe me I'm not going to let her or her bitches get to me"

"I think you already did come on soph you knocked the girl clean out " She exclaimed.

"She deserved it , anyways come round mine later right now i have to go to the principles office " i hugged her and carried on walking. As i was walking down the hall i was getting glares and looks of pity. It felt like they already new what was going to happen to me or someone told them about what Harper said to me. Lucky for me i was just a few steps away from the office. I was feeling really nervous what about if I'm never allowed back into the school ever again. I took a deep breath and knocked of the door.

"Come in "

"Hello sir you wanted me "

"Take a seat miss Weston " He said as he gestured for me to sit. I walked over and sat on the small blue chair

"Sophie i think you know why i called you in here i do not tolerate violence at my school , therefor I'm going to give you time to think about what you have done with a 4 day suspension "

"But-"

"No buts Sophie it was unacceptable what you done "

"Okay so if I'm getting suspend then what does Harper get "

"Harper is getting a detention every day after school for a week "

"So i get suspend and she just gets a detention great this is just great " i said whilst standing up and throwing my hands in the air.

"We have called your paren-"

"My parents , it really does get better doesn't it"

"Miss Weston do not interrupt me " He paused " As i was saying we have informed your parents they said they was on a buisness trip that was far to important so they couldnt come home"

I let out a sigh of relief

"So what now" I said.

"You may go down to your locker get your possessions and leave , see you in four days miss Weston "

"See you in four days Mr Pearson "I waved

.I stared walking down the hall to my locker. For some reason i really want to call Frankie and tell him I'm sorry. Although i have no reason to be sorry but i just feel bad. Iv been treating him like shit for the last couple weeks. I had enough thinking about it so i pulled out my phone. I was about to press the button until i hear shouting coming from the hall next to me. I stared speed walking to the hall.

"HEY!" I shouted as i as i started walking towards them.

"What do you want bitch " The boy with brown hair said.