Ch.32 Reminiscing

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was walking around the mall with Blaze, seeing as she almost insisted I go shopping with her. We had been to almost every shop and I was getting tired. But Blaze still seemed to be full of energy somehow. Mickey had joined us too, not because theor dating, but because she wanted a second opinion on every damn outfit. I started to get really exhausted. So I decided a five minute break on a nearby bench wouldn't hurt.

"What are you doing!?" Blaze snapped.

"Babe c'mon, we've been walking around for hours. Let's just have a rest." Mickey replied for me.

they carried on bickering for quite some time, but I zoned out half way through. That's until my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID to see it was peter, a smile instantly appeared on my face. I got to admit I had a big crush on him. I told them two to shut up before I answered and to my surprise they actually listened.

"Hey." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hello sweetheart. Where are you? And who are you with?" He replied not sounding like his usual cocky self.

"At the mall with Blaze and Mickey, why? Are you Okay?" I responded slightly worried as to why he was asking.

"Yeah I'm fine, well atleast I am now. Could you and him please come down to the hospital and pick Charlie up on your way? Please hurry. Oh and don't bring Blaze. If Mickey asks why, just tell him it's a family issue." Peter told me. "Anyway I have to go. See you when you get here." He he finished then hung up the phone.

"We've go to go. Blaze your not coming." I looked at Mickey.

"Why can't she-"

"Family issue." I cut him off. He gave her on the cheek, then ran with me in the direction of my car. She started shouting out to us, having a little tantrum. But this is we no time to deal win her shit, as I could tell by Mickey's reaction. I hope everything was okay, something bad had obviously happened bad enough for him to call us all up there.

Sophie's P.O.V

I walked in the room that Frankie was supposly in. I was scared as to what I would see when I finally laid eyes on him. Relife washed over me as I finally saw it was really him. I ran to his bedside and sat down on the chair next to him. After I sat down I linked our hands together, whilst crying. They wernt tears of sadness, in fact they was the opposite. As much as I hated seeing him in this position, atleast I knew he was alive. That's all that mattered. As soon i my tears stopped flowing I decided to speak to him.

"Hey baby. Look im sorry about last night. I should never have let you leave. You should've stayed at home. It would've been you, me & our baby. I was thinking if we have a boy we should name him River or Parker. There quite cute names right? And if we have a girl she should be named Amber or Sky." I started. I waited for him to move, but he didn't, not even a twitch. So I carried on, hoping something would happen.

"Oh maybe we'll have twins! That's got to get your heart racing right?" He didn't move. "Okay what do you think of triplets?" Still nothing. I sighed knowing I wasnt going to get a reaction. I started thinking about all the stuff we had went through. The war, arguments, break ups, barriers, but we got through it all of that. So I'm pretty certain we'll get through this one way or another. I've just got to be strong. For him.

"Please wake up. Cause when you do everything is going to Be different. No more fighting To survive. You may even have responsibilities when you wake up. You'll be able to handle it though, I mean you always have been since the day we met. Always have been, always will be right?" I croked up tearing again. " I remeber the first day we met like it was yesterday."

~Flashback~

I got out of my parents car and looked up at what a waited me. Charlotte called me from the carpark. As we walked over to her I glanced around looking at what I was in for. I noticed all the girl that we're obviously going to sign up for the cheer squad, and we're going to turn out to be even bigger sluts than they we're in middle school. I was wondering if i would actually survive high school. I know I was the one that chose to go to public school instead of privet, but to actually be here im kind of regretting my decision. I said goodbye to my parents, then ran away and back next to Charlotte before they started their mushy crap. We ran inside the school laughing as we got away from the embarrassment.

"Soph watch out!" Char exclaimed as I was falling, until someone catches me and spun me so I was on my feet again. I stared into his big gorgeous eyes as he still had his arm wrapped around my waist not letting go.

"Better watch your step sweetie, don't wanna be stepping on anyone's toes now do we?" He winked and let me go. Then carried on walking with his friends and what seemed to be his girlfriend. What did he mean by that? I thought.

~End of flashback-

"From that moment I knew I'd have you one day. Just wake up baby. Atleast before the baby arrives!! I need you! The baby needs you! I'm nothing without you. I mean you made me into the person I am now. I can't sleep without you next to me, it breaks my heart knowing I have too. Knowing you won't be there to tickle me to sleep. Or that I won't wake up to your beautiful smile in the morning. No mor stupid dances and jokes for a whlie I guess. I miss you like hell even though I'm right next to you. How will I sleep at night? go on with my day to day life knowing your lying in a hospital bed? I'm just going to be up all night thinking and worrying about you. As much as I don't want too, I have to go because I know the boys want to see you. But i love you Frankie, I'll be back tomorrow, I promise." I finished. As I kissed him, a tear rolled down my face. Then I left the room. I sure as hell hope he gets out of this soon. It's all my fault.

-------------

Hey guys, long time no speak right?. Hehe.... Okay I apologise. I didn't realise it had been three months. But hey on the plus side kept you guys guessing right?.. but really there shouldn't be no directions anymore... at all. I hope you guys enjoy it though. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think :D. All critisiam and compliments are motivation right?? Haha.

Have a good day & night!!!!

Peace ✌️ :D.

Please Vote, Comment & Recommend. Thank yooh!!!!