Ch.11 Family Dinner

Hey everyone i will try and update every two days. I only took so long to update last time because i was on holiday. Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter you will see what Sophie's parents are like and how she will have to act.

---------------------------------------

"Jayden i swear give it back to me or else " I shouted running after him.

Its been 2 days since Frankie came round i haven't heard from him since. Not a call or a text no contact which i thought was really weird considering the gifts he brought me. But i knew he would contact me again soon like you cant just buy a girl a load of gifts then not talk to her again. Or can you? i dunno but i know hes not that type of boy. As for today my parents , other cousins and aunties are coming over for dinner. It wont be fun that's all i know my dad is so stuck up compare to the people i met when i was with axel and Frankie. But oh well there still my parents.

"Ya know soph i might call Frankie " He teased.

"Jay you dare and ill-" 

"You will do what ha ha" 

"Well dads coming over tonight so is your mum and you know what that means"

"Okay fine here's your phone" I reached my arm out to get the phone. But before i could reach it he threw it behind me. I turned round to see Riley with the phone pressed against his ear whilst smirking  and chuckling.

"Riley i swear give it ba-"

"Oh hey Frankie" He said as he put it on loud speaker.

"Err who's this"

"Its Riley i was just wondering why you didn't ring Sophie after you came round"

"I was busy but i was going to call her" He said " Frankie get of the god damn phone or your going to get killed " A voice shouted in the back ground that i recognized as jack. Where the hell were they.

"Ha ha what the hell is he on about " Riley laughed down the phone.

Bang Bang!

I was starting to get scared as i heard gun shots.

"Sorry i have to go tell Sophie i will call her tonight " With that sentence he hung up.

------------------------------------

I'm still worried about about Frankie i just cant seem to get him out of my head because of the gun shots i heard earlier. I mean it wouldn't be right to not worry about him i was just waiting on that phone call tonight to know hes okay. At the moment i was finishing straightening my hair. I was wearing high-waisted jean shorts with a white spaghetti strap top with just plain white socks. I don't think my parents would mind seeing as we are having dinner here. 

Ding Dong!

I ran out of my room to the door to greet my family members. I opened the door to a bear hug from my mother.

"Sophie !" Her and my aunties screamed in sync.

"Hi everyone" I said as i moved out the way so everyone could come through the door.

"Hello darling" My dad greeted as he pulled me into his arms for a hug.

"Hello daddy" I said as we came out the hug.

"Sophie?"

"Yes daddy"

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

"Oh i though we didn't have to dress formal"

"We don't but what happened to your clothes " He paused " And is that make-up " 

"Yes um-"

"Harry leave her alone " My mum said as she walked over to us. I knew this night was not going to be good seeing as my dad always wanted me to dress a certain way. This is just the start of the evening. We trailed through to the dining room to sit down. I didn't realize how many people were here till i saw the table was packed up with people with only 3 spaces left for me my mum and dad. There must of been over 20 family members here. I took a seat next to my 2 uncles jimmy and bobby. 

"So hows are princess" Jimmy Grinned.

"I'm fine thanks how are you " I replied. Tucking into my food.

"I'm fine but wow you have changed last time i saw you, you were tiny" 

"You saw me a 6 months ago" I raised an eyebrow.

"It seems so long " I rolled my eyes and stared to eat again. 

Clink Clink

"Everyone i would like to have your attention please" My dad stood up from his seat. Everyone stopped there conversations and turned to look at him.

"Its lovely too see all the family around the same table again, me and Jennifer would like to tell you that our anniversary is coming up soon so we will be hosting a party at the house again" 

"How could we forget your anniversary " My uncle Ben laughed.

"Well Ben just in case you forgot we would like to remind you, also we have someone that hopefully sophie would like to meet " Straight after the doorbell went i knew this wasent going to be good. My dad is always trying to get me to marry one of his posh friends sons, it never works. A blonde haired boy walked in the door with my mother. I gasped it was the same boy from school the new boy.

"Umm hi Sophie " He said.

"Hi erm " 

"Lucas" 

"Oh yeah hi Lucas" 

"So it looks like you two have already met" My dad smiled.

"Yeah we go to the same school" 

"So you wouldn't mind if Lucas took you on a date " My dad smiled. I knew i couldn't say no otherwise my dad would shout at me for not obeying him. 

"Okay daddy i'll just get my shoes" I put a fake smile on my face and walked to my room. I was so angry i cant believe it he has to do it every year and in front of the family so i cant go of at him. Plus why wouldn't Lucas tell me he knew my dad I'm going to ask him that. He met me i saved him from getting his arse kicked then he knew this all along that my dad was going to set him up with me. I shoved my white high-top air forces on, grabbed my leather jacket and headed for the door. As i walked downstairs i saw my dad talking to Lucas at the bottom of the stairs. I put a fake smile on my face as i got to the bottom. 

"Have fun darling see you soon, Lucas make sure you get her home by 11:30 no later I'm trusting you with my daughter " He said. As he said it i internally rolled my eyes.

"Will do Mr Weston " 

"Please Lucas call me harry "

"Anyways daddy we better be going don't want to be late home because we stayed here talking for so long " I fake smiled again. I had to get out of here i cant fake smile any longer. Its literally hurting my face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek , grabbed his had and rushed out the door. I pulled him over to my car and got in the front seat.

"Wow someones eager to go on a date" He smirked.

"Do you think this is a joke why didn't you tell me you knew my dad " I spat.

"Sophie i swear i didn't know my dad was going to set me up with you over wise i would have told you i swear I'm not lieing to you all i knew was that my dad wanted me to mar-" 

"Wait What!" I shouted.

"Yeah my dad wanted me to marry you get to know you first obviously " He Said.

"You know what lets go " I said furiously. Knew this night was going to be shit.