Ch.21 Alec's P.O.V

Frankie P.O.V 

"How can you act so casual, she just knocked him out." Sophie asked while raising her voice. I shrugged in response not knowing what i was going to reply with. By the end of lunch i decided to walk Sophie to lesson before i go meet the guys. As we was walking down the halls she turned to me. " Why didn't you want to tell me in the end?" She asked then carried on walking. 

"Tell you about what.?" 

"Your past." I gulped. 

"Er no reason." I said un-easy as we reached her classroom. I kissed her and said our goodbyes, then walked fast down the hall, until i reached my destination. "Ready to go?" I asked Corey as we stood there. 

"Yeah." Wesley replied for all of them. I caught the keys that Jack threw at me then we all left in our cars. I was leading the group as we headed to our objective. After a ten minute car ride we all go there. I opened the car door and got out at normal speed. 

"So what's the plan?" Corey asked cocking her gun like the rest of us. 

"Get in get the stash and try to not get killed." I smirked as i kicked the door opened revealing everyone standing there. None of us wasted our time, so gun fires we're going of straight away. After more or less fifty shots from us, most of the people we're either dead or hit. As we walked through the building towards the stash, we shot all the people that wasn't already dead yet, just in case. 

"Do you even know where it is?" Corey whisper/shouted. 

"Where do you think we're going now." I responded sarcastically. 

"Just checking." She shrugged as we stepped into the room. Jordan ran straight over to the safe and started doing the combination. " How did you know the combination.?" She asked. 

"Can we leave her next time, she ask's to many questions." Mickey groaned. 

 "Prick." Corey shot at him. 

"Bitch." He fired back. 

"Don't even carry on." I warned them both. 

"And its open." Jordan smiled." No need to thank me for my help guys, you know." 

"Well we wouldn't want that head of yours to get any bigger." Jay said as he patted him on the head. 

"Shut it." 

We all picked up a bag each with the stash inside. As we walked back out to the cars i noticed no one was inside or out the house. It was weird, but i just decided not to worry. I jogged to the back of Alec's car and put the bag in the back. "Make sure mum don't see this." I smiled as i shut the trunk. 

"Never." He chuckled back, then climbed in the drivers seat. 

"Come back to school straight after, and don't tell Sophie about this." I said as i lent of the window. 

"For a price." He grinned. 

"No, no price.Your just going to do it." I said sternly. 

"That shit don't work on me. Plus your taking me to the race tomorrow tonight." He smirked. 

"No." I laughed after. 

"Why i never get to go." He whined. 

"Still no." 

"Okay im gonna go tell Sophie then." He said revving the engine. 

"I'll think about it." I replied quickly. 

"You think about that while i think about your girlfriend." He laughed loudly after then speed of. 

 "Fuck you!." I shouted after him. I hopped in my car and drove back to school to pick up Sophie. The rest was following behind me and closely. As we arrived everyone was leaving including Sophie, walking with two guys. Quickly i stepped out the car and jogged over to her."Hey baby." I smiled swinging my arm over her shoulder.