Chapter 30. Family Dinner Part 2

Frankie's P.O.V

I jogged down the stairs to greet Sophie's parents. Even though I only liked one of them and has to tolerate the other. I opened the door which releved both of them standing there all dressed up. Her dad wore a suit, obviously expensive. Her mum wore a crimson red dress. To be honest I felt a little under-dressed. Okay maybe a lot.

"Hello dear, how are you keeping?" Sophie's mum greeted me.

"Hey, I'm cool. Yourself?" I repiled.

"Yes I'm well thank yo-" She was cut off by Mr Weston.

"Where's my daughter." He spat as he pushed past me.

"Exscus me." I spoke sarcastically, then invited Mrs. Weston inside. He went into the kitchen and called out Sophie's name. We followed him and found her serving up dinner.

"Hi mum, hey dad." She smiled. "If you two take a seat in there we'll bring in the food."

"Sweetie why don't you just let him do it. First of all your pregnant. Secondly his type is used to be hired as the help." He spat.

"Harry!" Jennifer shouted.

"It's fine Mrs. Weston cause at least my type of people are appricative, and work hard, also don't make people do their dirty work for them." I growled.

"Frankie enough!" Sophie yelled.

"He started it." I argued back.

"Well I'm finishing it. All this arguing isn't good for the baby." She spoke calmy which made my anger disappear. Until her dad spoke again which bring it all back.

"Well hopefully he or she don't get his genes. Please tell me you cheated on him with Sam or Axel." He said in a spiteful tone.

"Well guess what your never going to see my baby. And I mean that. You take a step near it, you'd better be prepared for a beating." I barked. Sophie and Jennifer gasped.

"You really want to have a child with this monster." Harry said with a smug look on his face. "Imagine if once he lost his temper with the child. That poor defenceless child."

"Don't.even.go.there." I said through grittened teeth.

"Sophie think about it. Remember he's only told you not even half of his past, imagine what he's what he's done to people. You have even witnessed it. Think about the fear you felt when you saw that anger in his eyes, like a crazed animal on the prowl. He's no good for you. He will hurt you and you're baby."

"Get out!" She boomed." All of you out now!"

"But-"

"Get the hell out of my house." She glared at me.

I didn't say a word, just walked up the stairs and grabbed my thing. I grabbed a photo of me and her from the day we went to the fairground.

"Frankie." She spoke in a sweet voice as I heard a door slam from downstairs.

"Don't." I replied. "If you didn't believe a little bit of what he said you wouldn't have told me to get out."

"No babe please. Stay I didn't believe it." She begged.

"Too late." I crooked. "Next time don't listen to what your dad says when you know he doesn't know anything about me, my past or our relationship. As well maybe you shouldn't believe the guy that has lied to you your whole life about who he is."

I walked past her without looking at her. Then carried on to the door. As I walked outside to my car I let out the breath I hadn't realised I had been holding. I threw my stuff in the backseat, then drove off. I dialled Peters number knowing that he would have changed his phone by now. It went straight to answer phone. Something wasn't right, I know I was upset and not thinking straight. But I knew when something wasn't right with him, so I phoned Jack to see if he had seen him. No answer. Something really wasn't right.

"Fuck sake!" I shouted.

Beep!

I looked towards were the noise was coming from.

Screech!

The world was spinning.

Crash!

My vision went blurry.

Bang!

I was on my back hardly breathing.

People were rushing over to me.

"Sophie." I said.

Then it all went black.

-------------------------

(2 minutes before the crash)

Jack's P.O.V

I was walking towards the store to get some cigs since my brother smoked all of mine. As I walked into the store I saw Stacey behind the counter. I began to smile, she made everything okay. She smiled whilst blushing. She knew exactly what I was going to ask for so she went and got them.

"Hi jack." She spoke softly.

"Hey yourself." I replied and gave her the money.

"How are you today?" She asked with a shy smile.

"I've had an amazing day beautiful. What about you?" I grinned and she handed me the cigarrets and change.

"I'm great. But I have a question." She responded.

"And what might that be?"

"Why do you always come to this store everyday when there's one only a couple blocks from your house?" She asked.

"Because I always think about you. So it makes me want to see you, and this is the only way I can." I answered truthfully, while walking towards the door. "See you tomorrow beautiful.

I got to say I think I really like that girl, I thought as I exited the store. After I lit up a smoke I carried on walking back to my house.

Crash!!

I heard a really load noise from behind me. I knew it was a car crash, just by the noise. As I turned to go and help the person I was greeted by a unexpected punch, which knocked me to the ground.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed. I looked up to see Axels boys stood in front of me.

"Pick him up." The man ordered. They stood me up on my feet and faced me towards the crash. I recognise the car that was flipped upside down. Realisation hit me. My eyes went wide. My breaths were shorter. My heart started to race. My body had turned to stone, I couldn't move. "Ready to watch your friend die." The man smirked. After he had finished that sentence I finalky came out of my trance. I broke free from there grip and ran towards the crash.

"Frankie!" I screamed.

Then the car burst into flames.

"No." I whispered. Then I broke to my knees.

My bestfriend is gone.

Dead.

No goodbyes.

I could've stopped it.

This is all my fault.

This is who I am. The guy who let his bestfriend die.

As I lent over my phone fell out of my pocket.

'1 missed call from Frankie'

I started crying.

"This is my fault."

Then I fell forward in pain.

I couldn't see anything.

I deserved this.

Everything....

--------

Right most of you guys will hate me for this. But you'll understand. Now let me ask you this.

Who crashed into him?

How did they find Jack?

Is he really dead?

Please Comment, Vote and Recommed. Have a good day and night.

Peace 😄.