Ch.18 Betrayal

Peter's P.O.V

"Stop bitching we're here" I confirmed.

"Finally, you know what Pete your the so called most dangerous one out of all of us but you drive like a bitch " Mickey complained.

"Whatever, you know that she ain't gone do shit and this is a waste of time " I smirked.

"I know i just want to see jack and charlies face when Frankie get's hold of them " He smirked back.

We strolled up to the door and knocked, as the door opened it reveled Sophie standing there in a hot black bikini. Frankie stood behind her with a pissed look on his face. Like always he glared at me first i just smirked as usual. Then he moved it over to charlie, jack they both gulped. When he glared at mickey he just held his hands up in defence.

"Mind if we come in " I winked patting Sophie on the shoulder.

"How the hell can you be like that " She gasped in shock.

"Be like what" I shrugged.

"I'm standing here like this and you just walk past like its nothing " She said oviously offeneded

"Because unlike charlie and jack i don't flirt with my bestmate's girlfriend, even if she is acting like a slut " I pointed out.

"Arse whole" She spat.

"Maybe if you wasn't acting like a whore i wouldn't be one simple " I shrugged.

"Where's the kitchen "Mickey chirped up.

"Found it " I replied licking my lips as we walked through the kitchen door.

I opened the fridge and gawked at all the food. After picking out random ingredients, i walked over to the grill to turned it on. I felt someone hit me on the back on my head so as an instant reaction i grabbed there arm not even bothering to spare a glance at who it was. I twisted there arm then soon after realized it was Sophie so i decided to play with her a little. I pulled her arm behind her back and bend her over the counter.

"Frankie!" She yelled.

"What?"He asked as he rushed into the kitchen panicking, but when he saw the scene his expression his lips turned into a smug smile.

"You hit him didn't you" He raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know?" She asked puzzled.

"Because you wouldn't be in that position if you didn't " He pointed out.

"What's wrong with you anyway, i like it better when your quiet"

"What happened to me?, don't you mean what happened to you, but i think Frankie likes you better with this aggression " I winked.

"Can you let go" She wined.

Charlie, Mickey waltzed into the kitchen with jack following suit.

"She hit him didn't she " Mickey said. We all nodded and laughed.

"How the hell do you all know that plus can you let me go jackass" She raised her voice a little.

"Because we have known him for over 10 years i think we would know if someone hit him " Jack said.

"Oh" Sophie said surprised."Can you let me go, i've been like this for ten minutes and starting to get sick of it!" She screeched.

"Try and get out" I smirked, she looked back at me and smirked as well, this was going to be fun."Come on show me what you got " I whispered in her ear softly.

Before i got my head away from her she smashed hers into my nose, causing me to go back but still not let go.

"Holy shit"Charlie cursed.