Ch.26 "I'm Pregnant."

(A/N Sorry for not updating. I've just had alot of stuff on my mind lately. Plus stables, updating just kind of slipped my mind. I hope you guys had a lovely break, and a nice day. So yeah, i hope you enjoy. :D )

Sophie's P.O.V

I was so happy at this moment in time. Until we both heard shouting. Of course it had to end, i groaned internally. Our head darted over to where the noise was coming from. "Really?." I sighed loudly, when i saw Peter and Jayden fighting on the floor. Frankie ran over quickly, i tried to keep up with his pace. But it was no use since i was in 6 inch heels. Frankie pulled Peter of Jayden and pushed him back. "Outside now!." I shouted at both of them and they obliged. My dad looked over to me with a confused look. I gave him a look that said ' i'll tell you later ', and he understood. I walked to towards the door which lead to outside where the boys we're waiting for me. As soon as i reached where they we're stood, i covered my ears because of all the noise."Shut up!" I screamed over the top of all the noise. It was silent straight away.

"What happened?." Frankie asked whilst i uncovered my ears. The noise immediately started again. "One at a time!." He added. He nodded his head towards Peter, which i kind of expected.

"I was dancing with Charlotte and he attacked me." He glared at Jayden.

"He was dancing and making out with my girl." Jayden argued in defence.

"One, as far as i know Charlotte is not in a relationship with either of you. Two, why was you and Charlotte making out." I cut in.

"I don't know we was dancing, then it happened." He said whilst looking like he was hiding something.

"Liar." I coughed.

"Fine she saw you looking over, so i kissed her to piss you off. You happy now." He finally admitted. Jayden looked more than pissed, with what he had just heard. I just stood there in silence. I didn't really want to say anything. He's behaviour was so childish. Instead of me stepping in Frankie did, but he took a different approach than i would have. He started laughing, making Peter smirk and Jayden get more pissed off. I felt like slapping him. I heard footsteps behind me and looked around to see my dad approaching us, with Charlotte and my mum by his side. The boys stop laughing immediately.

"What's so funny?. I mean one minute your fighting and making a scene in front of my whole family, and guest. And now your laughing uncontrollably." My dad spoke.

"Umm nothing." I fake smiled. " They was just resolving their issues between one another."

"If that was truth Jayden would be laughing as well. But he isn't instead he dosn't look the slightest bit amused." He replied seeing through my lie. "Frankie i would like to speak to you as well." He added. I suddenly felt uneasy, i wondered if he found out about the pregnancy some how. What was he going to say to him.

"Yeah sure." Frankie replied still chuckling slightly. He walked off with my dad away from us. I'm worried what he is going to say to him.

Frankie's P.O.V

I walked off with Sophie dad, we wasn't to far away from them. I sat down on the wall in front of him, waiting for him to say something.

"I understand you was talking to Sam earlier."

"Yes i was." I nodded.

"Do you want to tell me what you was speaking about?." He asked, but it came out more of a 'tell me now'.

"No i don't." I smirked.

"And why would that be."

"Because it's none of your business." I shrugged.

"When you and Sam talk it's about my daughter, therefor it is my business. So tell me." He raised his voice a little.

"No it isn't, it's her business." I argued back.

"I bet she dosn't even know that you both spoke. So unless you want me to inform her of that, you'd better tell me what is going on." He threatened. Who does this guy think he is?.

"Tell her, i don't care. She already knows what's going on. She may not know that Sam knows, but she does know." I chuckled in anger.

"She know's about what?." He asked obviously confused.

"Go ask her." I spat and walked away. And then i realized what i said." Forget i said that actually. I was angry, nothing going on." I added, changing my tone as i walked back.

"There is something going on and I'm going to find out what it is." He retorted then pushed past me and headed in Sophie's direction. I tried to stop him as he got closer to her. Until it was too late and he already reached her. "Sophie do you mind telling me what's going on between you and your boyfriend."

Her face went pale and she started fidgeting. "I don't know what your talking about." She spoke quickly. Her voice went squeaky towards the end.

"Hey how about we go back inside it quite cold out here." Jayden said whilst guiding Sophie towards the door.

"No i want to know what's going on." He shouted.

"Fine." She gave in. " I'm pregnant." She whispered.

"What?." He asked.

"I'm pregnant." She said louder.