38. The End

Jack's P.O.V

Another dead.

Another brother dead.

They can't die like this. This can't be the end. There's got to be fucking payback.

I raised my gun.

...Firing it at everyone that followed Sam.

Bodies fell like tree's cut down in their prime. Blood caked the walls. The screams from all sides penetrated my ears. Frankie's family lay frozen to the floor, aware that at any minute, with carelessness, they could be slaughtered. The room was pungent with fear - in a minute it was over. Sam was the only one left standing.

"Now it's your fucking turn!" Frankie spat.

We all edged closer to him. Taking strides towards him, towards his death sentence,

"What you gonna do, Kill me?" He smirked.

"Yes." Frankie replied as we reached him.

We was now in front of him and we all raised our guns to his head. Frankie's on his forehead and ours on his temple.

"You ready to die?" I asked him.

"No, but are you?" He smirked.

BOOM!

Something loud distracted us and we turned to see what it was.

"Fuck!" I shouted as a blunt object hit my head, and the other two as well.

They screamed behind us, Sophie's the loudest. The three of us fell to the ground in pain. My legs had gotten swiped and so had theirs. Whilst Sam was still standing tall walking out the door in front of us.

I flipped my body over to fight whoever it was and kicked their legs in the process. Frankie had left us, getting to his feet and running after Sam.

Looks like it's down to us, we're on our own just me and Charlie. We have no choice or we'll die.

I climbed on top of the guy that had taken me down and hit him repetitively. Until he switched our position with one move of his feet and was now towering over me. With his piece placed underneath my chin.

BANG! BANG!

Am I dead?

There's blood, but I don't think it's mine.

I feel a weight on me, but I'm not in pain.

I'm not dead.

I wasn't dead. The guys body had fallen on top of me, as did Charlies and we pushed them off us. Their blood drenched our shirts. We sat up and saw who had saved us.

"If any ones gonna kill you fuckers, it's gonna be me." Corey smirked, as she held the pistol that had killed them in her hand.

"Nice to know you do care about us." Charlie said sarcastically.

"No, I take orders from Frankie. And even though he didn't give me this one, he didn't have to." She told us and started untying his traumatized family on the floor, including Axel.

Wesley stood behind her, along with Jay. They looked ready for a fight, as did all of us. Corey looked at the body on the floor, and gasped.

"Mickey." She whispered his name and a tear dropped from her eye.

Ride Or Die {Editing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara