Ch.7 One little secret

Sophie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning after the events of last night, still amazed he felt the same way. I was shocked, I thought he would've laughed or told me not to speak to him again. I had gotten so used to that reaction from guys, a good one surprised me. I'm happy that for once someone looked past the nerdy label, like I did his bad boy one.

That was really the soul reason guys at my school dated girls such as Harper. Them girls had proven they were sluts throughout high school, and apparently guys found that appealing for some unknown reason. Even though in the past Frankie had been with many girls like that, last night proved that wasn't his only type like everyone assumed.

Last night, when he admitted he liked me I was shaking with happiness. I haven't been able to take the smile off my face since. I'd be shocked if it wasn't plastered on my face in my sleep.

Right now, I wish I could stay like this forever. His arm was draped over me whilst he slept next to me, with his mouth hanging slightly open. I didn't want to wake him by moving or shifting. But I figured it was only fair seeing as he threw me off the couch right?

So that's exactly what I did, one push and he fell on the floor with a thud.

"Fuck!" He cursed and shot up, rubbing the back of his head. "What was that for?"

"Payback." I smirked.

He stood up and then laid on the bed, pulling me on top of him. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes as we both leaned in for a kiss. As we started the kiss, he paused and smiled against my lips. Then asked a question that set a spark inside of me.

"Sophie... I know this is a bit quick but, will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't get a word to leave my mouth, so instead I nodded. He smiled brightly, then brought me into his arms. After he placed a finger on my chin and guided my lips to his. The kiss sent sparks shooting through me. It began slow, then got more hungry and passionate towards the end. Neither of us wanted to stop, but we did need to breath.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He questioned looking curious.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Are you a virgin?" He asked quite bluntly.

I stared blank faced as my thoughts ran wild as to why he would ask, and stood besides the bed.

"Why'd you want to know?" I replied with an attitude.

"Because... I wanted to know if I'd be your first time or not." He winked playfully, attempting to lighten the mood.

"I'm not." I answered honestly.

"Oh."

"Why're you so shocked?" I asked, feeling slightly offended.