Ch.14 Back To School

Sophie's P.O.V

"Frankie wake up" I whisper/shouted.

"Why " He yawned. 

"Because its my first day back " I Sighed.

"First day back where " He asked cuddling up to me again.

"To school so hurry up " I chuckled. He is so cute when hes tired. I really didn't want to wake him but i couldn't be late for my first day back.

"Cant you go and i stay here " He murmured. 

"No so get up before i push you of the bed " I demanded. 

"Fine, fine I'm up " He Yawned whilst stretching his arms out. 

"Good now go get in the shower". He laughed and went to walk over to my shower. "Not that one downstairs " 

"Too late " He said locking the door. I untangled my legs out the covers quickly and rushed over to the bathroom door. I started banging loudly on the door. 

"Frankie open the door " I yelled.

"What do you wanna join me " He winked whilst poking his head through the door.

"Let me in and i will " I confirmed. He opened the door and let me in. I held the door open, pushed him out and locked it. " Ha ha syke " I laughed.

"Babe don't be like that sharing's caring " He yelled over the water. 

"Sorry cant hear you guess you will have to use the other shower " I yelled back whilst stepping into the shower.

"Bitch!" He shouted.

10 minutes later i stepped out the shower , wrapped the towel round me and unlocked the door. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out black skinny jeans with diamante details on the pockets. I pulled out the white lace top that i brought yesterday. I crouched down to the bottom of the wardrobe and settled on the high heels that Frankie brought me. Seeing as i like them so much. After that i walked over to Chester drawers my red matching underwear from Victoria secret. I was about to get changed until i saw Frankie sitting on the bed in a towel.

"Erm get out " I said whilst admiring his body.

"Are you sure you want me to get out " He said during walking over to me. 

"Um y..e.ah i a..m " I stuttered.

"Well it don't look like you do or sound like it" He smirked.

I swallowed the nerves i was feeling as said quite confidently "Well i do so get out " 

"Fine I'm going see ya in a minute babe " He winked as he left. 

I quickly got dressed into my clothes. Then went over to my vanity and applied my mascara , eyeliner and lip gloss. I brushed my hair out , then straightened it so it flowed down my back. After straightening it i slipped on my black leather jacket , picked up my back and ran downstairs. I walked into the living room to see the four boys talking. 

"Come on then guys were taking my car " 

"Why cant we take mine " Riley groaned.

"Because its hot and your car is shit " I chuckled. 

"Hey my car is not shit just because someone daddy's little girl" He paused as i glared at him " Well that's not the point the point is my car isn't shit " He corrected himself.

"Whatever come on " I chuckled again. 

Well all walked out to my car, me and Frankie hopped into the front seats while the boys got into the backseats. As soon as they was in we all buckled up and sped out of the gates. It took us about 20mins to get there because there was a lot of traffic. But still we kinda got there, the only conversation in the car was the boys arguing about what games better. To be honest i wasn't even playing attention to there stupid argument i was just to focused about not getting to school late. Fortunately we was early , unfortunately when we stepped out the car axel and his 'gang' was standing there.