Epiloge

Frankie P.O.V

Stood in the crowd besides Sophie as the funeral came to an end and we all had said our goodbyes. Everyone cried silently as they walked away from the casket buried in the ground, but I stood there silent. Sophie rubbed my shoulder to give me comfort, but it failed to help at all. My thoughts ran wild on how I never got to say goodbye to him, but my face remained emotionless.

"I'm going to go inside to give you a minute, come in when you're ready." She told me and turned my face to her to kiss me.

"Okay baby." I said once we finished the kiss, with no effort in my voice.

Mickey, Jack and Charlie stood next to me. Telling their partners they'd see them in a minute, also blanked faced. Blaze and Stacey walked away, leaving us alone to say our goodbyes together.

"He's really gone." Charlie spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah." Was all I could manage to say out.

"He would so call us a bunch of pussies if he could see us now." Jack half heartedly chuckled, then his face morphed back into a blank canvas.

"Yeah." We all said in union and chuckled as he had done.

We remained in silence as we stared down at the covered hole and did not move. Our heads were bowed and our hands in our pockets. I didn't know what to say, neither did any of them. Nothing could make this situation better. Losing someone was hard enough, but knowing they're never coming back is an entirely different story. My pain was unimaginable and so was theirs.

I turned to my left, as did Jack and Charlie as we heard a sniff. I wasn't shocked as I saw Mickey crying and walked over to him, with them following behind me. We all took part in a group hug and rubbed his back as he sobbed on us.

Not too long after he was joined by Charlie and Jack. But I was still blank faced with no emotion on my face, or inside. The pain had numbed me and it had taken every other emotion with it. All that ran through my mind was replays of his body on fire, him landing on the bonnet of the car and mostly the anger that took over me as I searched for his killer.

I let go of all of them and looked down at them as they stared at me.

"No more crying, it isn't going to bring him back." I told them, emotionless. "We just need to move on from it, that's what he would want."

I started to walk away after my sentence was finished, only to be screamed at by Jack.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Move on? He died in front of our fucking eyes and you're telling us to move on! Who the fuck do you think you are!"

"His cousin." I replied, not phased by his outburst.

"Well stop being such an insensitive asshole then!" He shouted back.

"What?" I laughed. "You want me to fucking cry or some shit? You want me to say how we could've stopped it? Cause there was no stopping that. Why don't you stop being a little fucking bitch, death happens all the time. So man the fuck up you bitch."

I began to walk away again, until he hit me where it hurt.

"Just like your sister right?"

"The fuck did you just say?" I said calmly as I turned to face him.

"I mean, that's the last time you came to a funeral right? For your sister. Is that why you're being such an asshole? Cause that was your fault and so is this."