Ch.19 Gun shots & Fights

Sophie P.O.V

It's been over five months since he left and i was missing him horribly. The rest of the boys came back in town about three months ago. Iv avoided them for ages now, they have spotted me a few times but I managed to run them out. Ash and the other two have been nagging at me to get out the house for months but i haven't. All i do all day and everyday is sit in my onside eating ice cream and watch TV. I'm surprised I haven't got fat yet.

"Sophie!" Someone shouted from downstairs, meanwhile snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"We're leaving for school you can meet us there!" The person said as i heard the door shut.

I grabbed my oversized black hoodie and threw it over my head. I then matched it with my light blue skinny jeans, also black converses. After i put my hair into a pony tail, applied a bit of make-up then headed out the door. When I got there i noticed jack and Mickey heading towards me. I started running into the building, but that didn't work out well. Before i knew it i was lying on the floor.

"Gotcha" Peter smirked.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked as i stood to my feet, whilst dusting of my jeans.

"Nope" Jack said leaning back and forth.

"What do you want?" I asked as i began walking inside the school building, with them following my trail.

"Why have you been avoiding us" Charlie asked making me freeze.

"I..I" I stuttered before Charlie interrupted me.

"Cut the shit please and tell us, we are not Frankie okay we didn't hurt you" He defended.

"Yes you did Charlie" I snapped.

"How did we" He asked.

"Remember when you use to bully me, remember when you called me names like freak, weirdo, Chasity belt or what was the other ones let me think" I yelled as i stepped towards him.

"Soph-"

"Don't speak to me, you guys only started me nice to me when you found out Frankie liked me. In fact your lucky he only liked me and he probably don't anymore, so you don't have to be nice to me anymore or anything because i have nothing to do with you anymore. Just like what he said to me when you see me don't speak or look at me I'm done with you." I laughed bitterly after saying it then went to walk away.

"What are you doing" I asked as they all brought me in for a group hug.

"What does it look like" Peter smirked.

"Your hugging me in the middle of the hallway with no explanation. Even after I pacifically told you not to talk to me or look at me anymore." I said giggling.

After a whole five minutes of people watching us they finally let me go." Your one of us now Sophie, why would we stay away from our own." Mickey said.

"Plus when do we ever listen." Jack added.

"Face it your stuck with us." Charlie finished of then put his arm around my shoulders.

"Can I ask you all something" I asked.

"Shoot" Jack said.

"Why do you want to hang around with a girl like me?. I'm nerdy and un cool, plus not popular. Also all i do is damage your reputation. Then when your reputation goes you will blame me and throw stones at me plus hate me." I rambled.

"Listen you are the most coolest girl we have ever met. Which nerd do you know, threatens a gang to stay away from her boyfriend. As well puts her life in danger for her boyfriend. Also has an amazing body if i do say so." Peter corrected.